Active PvP'er LF Team/Guild - Gold 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Active PvP'er LF Team/Guild - Gold 2

Came back after a long break, placed Gold 1 with Condi Scourge and tilted my way down to Gold 2. Looking for a group to reliably play with for automated tournaments or just duo queue. Any PvP oriented Guilds would be welcome to send info as well! Send mail or whisper me if you're interested. (IGN: Saryn Vilebloom)

Comments

• So you played alone so far, without any communication and teamwork, and now you want to play in team.

Newsflash: There are no PvP guilds in this game. Those were killed long time ago by SoloQ, as there is no purpose to have PvP guilds in a game not allowing ranked teamwork.

The end of PvP is nigh.

• Thank you for your helpful comment. Definitely an insightful response to my ad.

• zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

@MolniyaSokol.7142 said:
    Came back after a long break, placed Gold 1 with Condi Scourge and tilted my way down to Gold 2. Looking for a group to reliably play with for automated tournaments or just duo queue. Any PvP oriented Guilds would be welcome to send info as well! Send mail or whisper me if you're interested. (IGN: Saryn Vilebloom)

ignore the top comment and look into my post. "Pink Noise" you might find what you are looking for.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.