Account Bound Skinns suggestion — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Account Bound Skinns suggestion

Could you made account bound Skinns consumable into transmutation charges please?
I got soo many skinns from achievments and fractals some i do like, but i don't have the right equipment for it rn
So it would be awsum if you could consume them so you can sort of used them later without keeping them in your bank

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

I 100% agree, even though i deleted dozens of mine i hoarded.

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Astyrah.4015Astyrah.4015 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 25, 2018

@Saniyah.1984 said:
    Could you made account bound Skinns consumable into transmutation charges please?
    I got soo many skinns from achievments and fractals some i do like, but i don't have the right equipment for it rn
    So it would be awsum if you could consume them so you can sort of used them later without keeping them in your bank

yeah i'd love a "right click > use as transmutation charge (unlocks skin)" option for consumable skins you could apply but have no use for or don't want to use at the moment.

@ OP i think it'd be better if we posted in the QoL thread> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/53097/suggestions-qol-quality-of-life-ideas#latest

• Saniyah.1984Saniyah.1984 Member ✭✭✭

I tried, but i'm not sure if they actually look at that very much

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.