xxxxxxxxxx

Flandre.2870

isnt this something you put into a ticket instead of a thread? seems like a personal problem. do you start threads everytime you report people that squash your comical mesmer builds? if so they must get deleted pretty quick. My condolences to any memebr of your team that thinks the entire pvp forums cares.

@bighead.3465 said:isnt this something you put into a ticket instead of a thread? seems like a personal problem. do you start threads everytime you report people that squash your comical mesmer builds? if so they must get deleted pretty quick. My condolences to any memebr of your team that thinks the entire pvp forums cares.

lmao dude you seem salty I wonder why

@bigo.9037 said:

@bighead.3465 said:isnt this something you put into a ticket instead of a thread? seems like a personal problem. do you start threads everytime you report people that squash your comical mesmer builds? if so they must get deleted pretty quick. My condolences to any memebr of your team that thinks the entire pvp forums cares.

Salty? About a copy pasted mesmer that is predictable and easy to counter even in a 1v2 situation? Lmao

@bighead.3465 said:

Salty? About a copy pasted mesmer that is predictable and easy to counter even in a 1v2 situation? Lmao

yea I'd love to see you 1v2 flandre XD I'll give you 200g if you manage to do it

that reminds me.. I managed to 1v2 Helseth once.. and he was playing mirage.. so perhaps I should lower it to 100g!

@bigo.9037 said:

yea I'd love to see you 1v2 flandre XD I'll give you 200g if you manage to do it

that reminds me.. I managed to 1v2 Helseth once.. and he was playing mirage.. so perhaps I should lower it to 100g!

If you're connoting that beating a mirage is nothing special, you should lower it to 0g. Beating flandre 1v2 is nothing more than a warm up. Why should I be paid for a mere demonstration? That being said, I do normally charge a 50g appearance fee.

@bighead.3465 said:

If you're connoting that beating a mirage is nothing special, you should lower it to 0g. Beating flandre 1v2 is nothing more than a warm up. Why should I be paid for a mere demonstration? That being said, I do normally charge a 50g appearance fee.

you're really funny dudeI mean you're just kidding right?

anyway. if mirage is nothing special that means the player skill is most important and flandre seems to be doing well.

I'm not kidding I'll actually pay you 100g if you 1v2 him and post a video or something lmso

@bigo.9037 said:

anyway. if mirage is nothing special that means the player skill is most important and flandre seems to be doing well.

I'm not kidding I'll actually pay you 100g if you 1v2 him and post a video or something lmso

He cant beat me and jumping down from arena to commit sudoku while it was 1x2 (against me lul) ...You can offer any amount of gold he wont win

@tinyreborn.1938 said:

He cant beat me and jumping down from arena to commit sudoku while it was 1x2 (against me lul) ...You can offer any amount of gold he wont win

who won't win?

@bigo.9037 said:

who won't win?

Dhead wont win ofc

@tinyreborn.1938 said:

who won't win?

Dhead wont win ofc

you COMPLETELY missed the point.I'm trying to bait him to do an official duel / 1v2 so he can embarrass himself! doesn't matter if he can't win xD

@Flandre.2870 said:

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:We have a bug fix for the statues in progress. But unfortunately, it's unlikely we'll be able to fix the statues retroactively.

any chance to get something else instead of a statue or should i just forget it lol

You should problably just forget it... You already got the rest of your rewards for the tourney, don't you?

@Flandre.2870 said:

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:We have a bug fix for the statues in progress. But unfortunately, it's unlikely we'll be able to fix the statues retroactively.

any chance to get something else instead of a statue or should i just forget it lol

Personally, I think Flandre and Co. have been robbed and Anet should be ashamed.

IDC about who is says who did what, wheres the evidence? Winners win, losers lose. It's an even playing feild. Broken but even... if you D heads think you are so good then why havent you won jack sh.. ?

And FYI Flandre' s build is not strictly broken meta condi it is specifically built to counter projectiles from what i can see.

Still takes good players to win tournaments. Moan at the devs not the winners.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived