Orr maps events

Malupeater.8697

What if they Do that orr maps meta event better an update for orr meta eventsLike meta events in VB-AB-TD-DS meta in different maps a chain events in different mapDo it like this Straits of devastation-Malchors leap-Cursed shore and put them in meta events in the wiki they must have a right time to start the whole event its good for us that we are not only playing in orr anymore because of that you can bring more people in Orr For this chain event for players and Specially for the free to play players that dont have ability to buy expantionsI know orr map dont have many people Thats why I made this request for a better OrrHope that You like this Idea I hope that 1day i will see it and play it and people will comeback where Good events is

• 3 years later...

Sorry for digging up an old post, but this is a suggestion which seems really usefull.

Every other meta are on a timer and it's possible to know when to do it. When you need to do it you can't know when you can join in to do it because maybe it was just done before and there is absolutely no idea when it will be available again.

They are really interesting too so it's really sad you can do it regularly like other meta

I don't know if it's technically possible but can they be reworked to be on a timer ?

PS : I'm mainly speaking of the cathedrales event in Orr but i'm sure there are other event just as interesting and almost never done because of the lack of timer