A Concept Idea for a Christmas Chair

Arizan.1073

Just a thought for Christmas . Just picture Having a Santa Chair with Santa siting in the Chair ... now picture you'r character sitting on Santa's lap . LOL i think this would be a great idea as people can take Pics of them self's sitting on Santa's Lap . i think it would be cute seeing lil asuras and funny seeing char's and norn's sitting in this chair . let me know your thought's what you think about this ?

It couldn't specifically be "Santa" as in the symbolic character specific to Christian Christmas, since that's not in the GW2 canon, but certainly a GW2 wintersday character, such as a Toxx would be fitting. I'd love if that was a purchasable chair. Would be hilarious to see my war-ry Charr sitting on someone's lap asking for presents.

@"DietPepsi.4371" said:It couldn't specifically be "Santa" as in the symbolic character specific to Christian Christmas, since that's not in the GW2 canon, but certainly a GW2 wintersday character, such as a Toxx would be fitting. I'd love if that was a purchasable chair. Would be hilarious to see my war-ry Charr sitting on someone's lap asking for presents.

unlike what the majority thinks christmas as in what we know is yuletide, the christian celebration is a night of silence and praying.also, the santa you know originally comes from sinterklaas and later got it's own figure from coca cola, making the santa we know today.but you're right about it not being canon in GW.

what about a chair with reindeer fur on the side and antler on the backrest.

Archived