Healing Turret

Dace.8173

Has the heal on Healing Turret been reduced? I was playing my Holosmith in PvP tonight and it seemed like my HT was giving me less life back. Also, it seemed like when I blew the turret up in the water field after dropping it I didn't seem to get as large of a boost as I used to get.

So has it been changed or am I just imagining things?

@Dace.8173 said:Has the heal on Healing Turret been reduced? I was playing my Holosmith in PvP tonight and it seemed like my HT was giving me less life back. Also, it seemed like when I blew the turret up in the water field after dropping it I didn't seem to get as large of a boost as I used to get.

If you're being focused, it's not uncommon for HT to get destroyed before it casts cleansing burst. Or, if you're overeager, you can detonate HT before it procs.

@Silinsar.6298 said:Probably imagination. But mind that the turret can get killed or interrupted before Cleansing Burst procs.

In most matches, the turret wasn't killed or interrupted before the burst procs. Not that I've noticed. Still, it may be my imagination. It's why I asked.

@Vagrant.7206 said:

@Dace.8173 said:Has the heal on Healing Turret been reduced? I was playing my Holosmith in PvP tonight and it seemed like my HT was giving me less life back. Also, it seemed like when I blew the turret up in the water field after dropping it I didn't seem to get as large of a boost as I used to get.

If you're being focused, it's not uncommon for HT to get destroyed before it casts cleansing burst. Or, if you're overeager, you can detonate HT before it procs.

Well, it seemed to also happen when I'm not being focused on and I wasn't detonating the HT any earlier than I normally did. I'll keep an eye on it though and maybe I was just having an off night.

@Peutrifectus.4830 said:Maybe getting mashed with a bit of Poison?

Nah, I wasn't poisoned in most cases.

Archived