Trade Post Performance Issues

For the past 2 weeks, I've been having issues with performance on the Trade Post. I just tried powering my entire home network down, and then powering it all back up again after a minute or more, starting with my cable modem, and then working through my router, switch, and wap on the end of the chain (just in case), and that didn't seem to solve the problem.

It's sporadically 'hitchy'. Every 4th or 5th item I'm trying to sell, it goes from taking 1.5 seconds to like 5-8 seconds to sell a thing. It can start with the first or second or third item as well. It's possible it's just on a rolling time interval and it only 'feels' like every 4th or 5th item, based on the timing.

Was curious as to whether anyone else was experiencing this?

Is there anything else I can do to test what's doing on? Is there an IP address(es) for the TP that I can maybe setup a recurring pingplotter against to see if I'm intermittently dropping packets to it?

The rest of the game seems fine, nothing of note in that respect.

TIA

@notebene.3190 said:For the past 2 weeks, I've been having issues with performance on the Trade Post. I just tried powering my entire home network down, and then powering it all back up again after a minute or more, starting with my cable modem, and then working through my router, switch, and wap on the end of the chain (just in case), and that didn't seem to solve the problem.

It's sporadically 'hitchy'. Every 4th or 5th item I'm trying to sell, it goes from taking 1.5 seconds to like 5-8 seconds to sell a thing. It can start with the first or second or third item as well. It's possible it's just on a rolling time interval and it only 'feels' like every 4th or 5th item, based on the timing.

Is there anything else I can do to test what's doing on? Is there an IP address(es) for the TP that I can maybe setup a recurring pingplotter against to see if I'm intermittently dropping packets to it?

TIA

There's been several posts about this issue.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@notebene.3190 said:For the past 2 weeks, I've been having issues with performance on the Trade Post. I just tried powering my entire home network down, and then powering it all back up again after a minute or more, starting with my cable modem, and then working through my router, switch, and wap on the end of the chain (just in case), and that didn't seem to solve the problem.

TIA

There's been several posts about this issue.

Thanks. I’ll try to do a better job of searching. Didn’t recall seeing anything in the past few weeks.

Archived