WvW roaming kit engi

myboybuzzy.5809

Hi,I recently find myself playing engi again. I main thief, but am pretty over it recently due to a variety of reasons.

I used to play a celestial kit engi, both scrapper and core. The other night I tried med kit instead of healing turret. I am still knocking the rust off with engi and was not getting everything out of healing turret I should have so I thought why not try med kit. I found it actually worked really well, i was roaming with my friend who was playing a glassy grenade kit build so a few times I saved his ass which turned some fights. Has anyone else tried med kit roaming?

The build looks kinda like this, http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASnsTBlchtbBmYBEqiFLjS8YCgvjOvf76esDegFA-j1xHQBMb/BAcBAmjSwlo8rm6ASk6PD4BAQKgIGaB-weI recently swapped to evasion runes cause it means I have perma vigor and swiftness, if I go core swap hammer to rifle, grenade kit to bomb kit, and take explosives over scrapper trait line.

However with celestial gear in the current state of the game I just hit like a wet noodle and it takes forever to 1v1 a holo or spellbreaker. I was wondering if anyone else runs a kit engi in wvw anymore and what gear stats they are using. Currently thinking of swapping my armor to Marshall's, but dont want to do it right away cause swapping back to cele takes forever with the charges quartz bullshit.

You could try something like this (2kit holo): gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlcTh6rYJXwdLQ+FLTGW42JZMW6/gjwTo4zoAEAA-j1xHABKfBAWS5Xiq/sz+DupDAgHAwcKBnHEAYVlqqqSKAzEaB-w

The gear is far from optimal but you might be able to get decent results without having to change stats. (if you have some power focused trinkets lying around , I would try to use those over cele and pick the prismatic converter trait)

Archived