[Suggestion] Skritt tunnels and elevators in WvW maps

Hitman.5829

After 6 years of playing WvW it gets boring traveling the same distance over and over again. So, I suggest the following:

• Add skritt tunnels near the North, South, East, West camps of the map and in the middle of the map.
  • Make the player spend 1000 rank points (or whatever you think is necessary) to unlock this trait, this makes new players explore the maps and gives a break to veterans that have explored the maps a thousand times.
  • You can only use skritt tunnels when out of combat.

Now, lets talk about elevators.Add elevator to:

• 3rd floor of stonemist castle
  • Top floor of fire keep.
  • Elevators to all towers and fort walls (the elevators needs to be on the right or left sides of the doors so that if you get inside a tower you now immediately can go up the wall without climbing the stairs.)

I know you have the code for this, there are skritt tunnels in the silver wastes and elevators in divinity's reach. So make it happen please!Thank you!

@"Dawdler.8521" said:But... why? EB already focuses movement so that its less than 30s runtime between anything. DBL already have it. ABL is so small it doesnt need it.

How I understand it, a portal from SM lord room to top floor. That'd be (imo) awesome af, but it would have to also be some delay "cast time" to portal, cause zergs would abuse this with avoiding. I'd imagine it would be a good farm spot and on the other hand when the enemy zerg is at inner gate, easier to hop to top of SM and glide down and surprise them.No way that I'd be for it if OP meant it from main spawn (would defeat the purpose of WP in SM anyway).

Maybe Skritt tunnels into towers and keeps you own.Maybe add it as a tactic.

When you are only a few people and you have 80 enemy players on attacking a tower, you cannot get in to defend it.And what tower or castle doesnt have a secret way in.

Sure there's and EWP, but you have to be in the tower to use it.

@tom.4051 said:Maybe Skritt tunnels into towers and keeps you own.Maybe add it as a tactic.

When you are only a few people and you have 80 enemy players on attacking a tower, you cannot get in to defend it.And what tower or castle doesnt have a secret way in.

Sure there's and EWP, but you have to be in the tower to use it.

Well, I did not have this in mind (skritt tunnels to towers) when I created the topic, but I like the idea.Thanks for sharing.

Archived