After 6 years of playing WvW it gets boring traveling the same distance over and over again. So, I suggest the following:
- Add skritt tunnels near the North, South, East, West camps of the map and in the middle of the map.
- Make the player spend 1000 rank points (or whatever you think is necessary) to unlock this trait, this makes new players explore the maps and gives a break to veterans that have explored the maps a thousand times.
- You can only use skritt tunnels when out of combat.
Now, lets talk about elevators.
Add elevator to:
- 3rd floor of stonemist castle
- Top floor of fire keep.
- Elevators to all towers and fort walls (the elevators needs to be on the right or left sides of the doors so that if you get inside a tower you now immediately can go up the wall without climbing the stairs.)
I know you have the code for this, there are skritt tunnels in the silver wastes and elevators in divinity's reach. So make it happen please!