Can only summon Raptor Mount

So, as the title says, whenever I equip any of the other mounts (I'm missing Jackal) the symbol changes respectively to my selection. So that's not what the issue is. What happens next is I press the hotkey for my mount and I get a Raptor, regardless of whether or not I chose Skimmer or Springer. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm finding it hard to progress my Masteries without access to more than the Raptor.

Thanks in advance.

There are multiple potential hotkeys: one for default and one for each mount. Recheck how you've set it up.

You can change which mount is the default, but that won't affect the mount-specific hot key. So for example... I've used F7 for my mount/dismount key (because I use a multi-button mouse, I don't care about how horrid F7 is to reach). I then use modifiers to summon different mounts, so e.g. Shift+F7 brings up Mr Ray, while ctrl+F7 gets me Jerry Springer.

Using the skillbar, I can change the default mount to Mr Hyde (i.e. the Jackal Jekyl), in which case F7 would pop the Jackal and Shift+F7 would still offer up Skimmer.

So double check what you're using for HotKeys and set them accordingly.

Archived