[EU][PvX] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] looking for fun new members! (18+) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU][PvX] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] looking for fun new members! (18+)

Lottie.5370Lottie.5370 Member ✭✭✭
edited April 28, 2019 in Looking For Guild

Here at [Nom] we put the emphasis on fun and engaging play, no matter the game mode. Whilst we are primarily a PvE guild, we have many members that enjoy both PvP and WvW (Piken Square)! We welcome people of any skill level and no matter how long you've been playing the game.

We are a cozy sized guild, with 50~ active members. We believe in playing inside a community where people can get to know each other, in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Outside of the game we also have an active Discord to chat, discuss and meme and share favourite animes. We are very social and often hang out in Discord to chat whilst we are playing, but it is of course optional!

Our events we run include Raids, Fractals (any level from T1 to T4), Dungeons, Raid Training, WvW roaming and blobbing and PvP! We also run guild missions at 18:30 on Sunday before raid as we are working on building up our Guild Hall. Our Guild Hall is Lost Precipice and we are level 50-something with every PvE buff.

We raid on Thursday and Sunday nights, from 19:45 to 22:00. We run a static roster and are looking for two players to expand this. Experience is not required and we are happy to teach. We would primarily like a Druid who can also play DPS where required, and a DPS (power and condi).

Sound good so far? We'd love for you to join us.
Contact anyone below for an invite, or to learn more:

Daddy Toast/Lottie.5370
-or-
Aela Winterhair
Xilryn

Best Answer

Answers

• Lottie.5370Lottie.5370 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 1, 2019

For raiding: we're looking for DPS, chrono and support Rev still. (Jan 2019)

Tiny bump! Come celebrate Wintersday with us, we have a tree and everything!

Does pineapple belong on pizza? Join the guild to find out! ;D

Why not start the new year with a new guild? Give us a try :3

Want to uncontestify some pineapples? come join us!

edited March 1, 2019

I can't think of a marketing line this week, but we're still actively recruiting anyone looking for a small social guild :D

• can I raid if I have just exotic gear?

@Shiny.1638 said:
    can I raid if I have just exotic gear?

yes, of course! as long as you have the "correct" set up :) we can help you towards asc armor.

• Bumping so I remember to find you in-game when I get home :)

We finally got that 15% cheaper waypointing. Nowwecanallberich!

We are now looking for 2 players for our raiding group: ideally DPS players, with one also being able to play either Druid, BS or Chronomancer. We have players covering all support roles, but it would be nice to switch roles around sometimes.

@Magnus.7108 said:
    Heya, would a pretty experienced guy (been playing nearly since the launch of the game with some breaks in between) fit into your guild? I mainly play warrior but recently leveled up necro and been playing reaper :P

Of course, several of us have also been playing since launch! I will contact you later when I am online :)

• Hey I am a returning player and also been playing nearly since the launch of the game with some breaks in between, and currently looking for a guild who is willing to teach the raid tactics,fractals and other stuff that is new for me

PS: I am going to buy the last Add-on next week

• Big and Blue.2397Big and Blue.2397 Member
    edited April 26, 2019

Hey there, I am not completely new as I played for a few weeks a couple of years ago but am still very ignorant of most of the game. May I please join?

• Hiya,

I've added both of you to my friends' list, one of us will reach out to you if we see you in-game.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.