Recommend what to do next?

Brycar.2651

Looking for recommendations. I am never bored with GW2. There is so much to do. I will probably skip winters day. After 6 years there isn’t much to catch my eye. Halloween didn’t. So I think I have a couple months to work on a long term goal. What are your long term goals you found fun, didn’t regret half way through? Go deeper in crafting for ascended gear? Get tribal skins in PVP? Get mushroom hammer in Raids? there are so many options!

Making the six legendaries i have, getting full ascended armor, weapons, and trinkets for my three most played characters, learning the raid encounters ive learned, finally getting to take part in the holiday festivals cause deployments, and eagerly waiting to take part in SAB.

Making legendary number 10Upgrading our guild hallAchievementsPushing alts through the story (something i find hard to motivate on)Bitterfrost infusion

Currently though im trying to save up for snowflakes for the guild hall so i can decorate it before wintersday and not spend the festival grinding

@Randulf.7614 said:Making legendary number 10Upgrading our guild hallAchievementsPushing alts through the story (something i find hard to motivate on)Bitterfrost infusion

Currently though im trying to save up for snowflakes for the guild hall so i can decorate it before wintersday and not spend the festival grinding

Did they ever fix the bitterfrost infusion for charr?

@Dante.1763 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Making legendary number 10Upgrading our guild hallAchievementsPushing alts through the story (something i find hard to motivate on)Bitterfrost infusion

Ah wrong person to ask as i dont have a charr or knew there was a bug

@Randulf.7614 said:

Ah wrong person to ask as i dont have a charr or knew there was a bug

Ack, and yea its in the wrong spot on the charr model so its invisible. :(

@Brycar.2651 said:Looking for recommendations. I am never bored with GW2. There is so much to do. I will probably skip winters day. After 6 years there isn’t much to catch my eye. Halloween didn’t. So I think I have a couple months to work on a long term goal. What are your long term goals you found fun, didn’t regret half way through? Go deeper in crafting for ascended gear? Get tribal skins in PVP? Get mushroom hammer in Raids? there are so many options!

i think you can still get winter days loot boxes and open them on level 49-51 so you can get T3 mats which can sell for a fortune

Archived