Why do you attack me when you know your gonna die. - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Why do you attack me when you know your gonna die.

2>

Comments

• Or 6, just want the group to know someone is watching.
    Plus when I'm scouting and accidently run upon a group, I know I am going to die anyway, so I might as well go down fighting. Picking one over another doesn't mean I thought about the character at all, it may be they were the closest. Also, there are times I am going to the camp to get supply before the flip. After I get supply I might as well go out in a blaze of glory -- better then dying from arrows in the back.

• Agriope.4523Agriope.4523 Member ✭✭
    edited November 28, 2018

@coro.3176 said:
    You have to make your own fun in this game. Better to try for a 1vX and lose than run away and wander an empty borderland.

This. Almost always this.

• 7 He wanted the nodes, but you were in the way

8 Dude was outnumbered and ticking red on T3 participation only to discover your group has already killed the upgrade npc and all the yaks

9 He was miles from spawn point, no friendlies around and wanted a reason to port back because a camp near his spawn is off RI

10 He sacrificed himself so a newbie with him could get away

11 There's a tag hitting something juicy and he's trying to distract you for a little bit

[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination - Sorrows Furnace

• Gop.8713Gop.8713 Member ✭✭✭

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:

7 He wanted the nodes, but you were in the way

I forgot this one. I do this one a lot . . .

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Agriope.4523 said:

@coro.3176 said:
    You have to make your own fun in this game. Better to try for a 1vX and lose than run away and wander an empty borderland.

This. Almost always this.

Indeed. Yesterday we where running outnumbered on our own home border against a 15 man guild. Yes, that was apparently enough to outnumber us woth the rest of the random enemies on the border. We didnt stand a chance against them with 3-5 randoms. When the guild was sieging our spawn tower... We engaged them anyway. What else where we supposed to do? Roll over and die? Watch them from afar? We knew we couldnt win. But at least we could fight.

Yet it wouldnt surprise if a new video pops up with "15 MAN HARDCORE FIGHTGUILD OUTNUMBERED VS MASS OF PUGS"...

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 29, 2018

I'm here to fight, not loiter.
    I'll take the long odds and die a Klingons death.

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

• 12 He likes the feel of the RI Supers hammer against his head

[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination - Sorrows Furnace

• Etterwyn.5263Etterwyn.5263 Member ✭✭✭

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:
    12 He likes the feel of the RI Supers hammer against his head

Stop hitting me with that kitten hammer! I'm just trying to dig up these herbs! :s

• MrForz.1953MrForz.1953 Member ✭✭✭

There's a lot of cringe here, but eventually that one is right.

@coro.3176 said:

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Pirate - Jade Quarry

• Sometimes i jump into groups with my burst damage just to see how many of them i can down before dying. Its worth it :P

1. Because Blood Legion
  • aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭

Better to fight than run away.

• Tsakhi.8124Tsakhi.8124 Member ✭✭✭

Because sometimes I feel like going on a killing spree and dying to a mob seems kind of funny to me. I have a weird sense of humor, though. Sometimes it's distraction, though: I'm trying to buy time for my allies to set things up.

"I'm very, very, angry with you. I'm very, very, cross! Go to your room!

I'm really glad that worked, those would have been terrible last words." -The Doctor

• DanAlcedo.3281DanAlcedo.3281 Member ✭✭✭

Do you have a [TaC] tag? (Thorin and Company)

I know some people who like to kill them as sport in WvW.

They do that since pre HoT.

• Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

I do it almost all the time. For me, its more about seeing if I can at least down someone before I ultimately get beat.

If I can down someone AND get the finish (either stomp or DPS), thats a win in my book (defying odds kinda thing).

Its more of a way to challenge myself in survivability and help sharpen my abilities.

Do I know I will get rekt.....Of course. The thrill of the hunt calls to me :)

Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/mc_celestia
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

2>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.