Talk about balance

Tescao.3042

Hello creators of a great game. You put such a smart and beautiful idea into your game. However, there are some things that are painful to watch.ConquestElementalist3-4 Assembly builds are playable.Engineer4-5 Assembly builds are playbleGuardian3-4 Assembly builds are playbleMessmer7-8 Assembly builds are playble. He's probably a favorite. Why others may not be like him, by number of assemblies?Necromancer6-7 Assembly builds are playbleRanger4-5 Assembly builds are playble - golden meanRevenant1 Assembly are playble??? I would like to ask for that? Maybe the whole problem is cooldown swap legendary stance? There is a recharge time at the swap weapon. Why 2 cooldown have heroic class? Easier to fix the powershiro assembly under no CD legendary stance, than customize the rest of the specialization.Thief4-5 Assembly builds are playbleWarrior5-6 Assembly builds are playble

Why such injustice?I certainly understand that all playable not only on meta, but it does not say above the head can not jump. And when you change the talents of the meta builds for themselves the impact is quite different. In General, this theme is more about the revenant and other underdeveloped classes. I wanted to know if there would be a rework in the future?The rest of the class is also supposed to be like on the count of assembly at Messmer. Here and wonder why it is believed that messmer and necromancer faceroll. They have the largest number of assemblies. No sense they nerf, you need to bring others down to their level. Out some type of builds between himself is generally not playable.There is a desire to fight with a variety of characters, not with the same covers.With respect, your player.

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:I imagine you mean 'Meta builds' Rev atleast has a viable optionYes, thank. All right. Hence the logical chain of my thoughts about the synergy of specializations among themselves@Apokriphos.7042 said:There are 6-7 necro meta builds for conquest?That's blatantly false. There might be 2-3, only when paired with a firebrand.

If you are going to ask for buffs, please at least look at metabattle to confirm your personal views with the community.

You think it's very clever to cling to words? Who needs one will understand what I mean.I'm not asking for buffs. I am looking for a fair solution to this situation.

did we see a rev main PvP player in top 20 last seasonyes we did thus rev need no buffzdid we see an ele main PvP player in top 20 last seasonno we did not thus ele need a buffzthat how balance speech look like no Assembly builds becausenecro have reaper as a Assembly builds but can we see that reaper in top 20 neverAssembly builds mean nothing

@DragonFury.6243 said:did we see a rev main PvP player in top 20 last seasonyes we did thus rev need no buffzdid we see an ele main PvP player in top 20 last seasonno we did not thus ele need a buffzthat how balance speech look like no Assembly builds becausenecro have reaper as a Assembly builds but can we see that reaper in top 20 neverAssembly builds mean nothing

Why do I top? I write in the pvp section, not the top section. Watch as hearlds fight among themselves. Write then what matters, if not the synergy of specializations?

@everyman.4375 said:I don't know where you get your numbers, there's no logic behind your post.

© in General, this topic is more about revenant. So it is more logical if you need to point to a certain logic and you do not understand that this is an abstraction. It turns out that you do not agree and do not want to specify what you do not agree. Write your number of builds as you claim, please.Here is a specific question for you.Do you agree that some classes have more playable builds than others?

@DomHemingway.8436 said:Hello creators of a great game. You put such a smart and beautiful idea into your game. However, there are some things that are painful to watch.ConquestElementalist3-4 Assembly builds are playable.Engineer4-5 Assembly builds are playbleGuardian3-4 Assembly builds are playbleMessmer5-6 Assembly builds are playble. He's probably a favorite. Why others may not be like him, by number of assemblies?Necromancer6-7 Assembly builds are playbleRanger4-5 Assembly builds are playble - golden meanRevenant1 Assembly are playble??? I would like to ask for that? Maybe the whole problem is cooldown swap legendary stance? There is a recharge time at the swap weapon. Why 2 cooldown have heroic class? Easier to fix the powershiro assembly under no CD legendary stance, than customize the rest of the specialization.Thief4-5 Assembly builds are playbleWarrior5-6 Assembly builds are playble

Why such injustice?I certainly understand that all playable not only on meta, but it does not say above the head can not jump. And when you change the talents of the meta builds for themselves the impact is quite different. In General, this theme is more about the revenant and other underdeveloped classes. I wanted to know if there would be a rework in the future?The rest of the class is also supposed to be like on the count of assembly at Messmer. Here and wonder why it is believed that messmer and necromancer faceroll. They have the largest number of assemblies. No sense they nerf, you need to bring others down to their level. Out some type of builds between himself is generally not playable.There is a desire to fight with a variety of characters, not with the same covers.With respect, your player.

Hello creators of a great game. You put such a smart and beautiful idea into your game. However, there are some things that are painful to watch.ConquestElementalist3-4 playable buildsEngineer4-5 playable buildsGuardian3-4 playable buildsMessmer5-6 playable builds. Why others may not be like him, by number of playble builds?Necromancer6-7 playable builds or him. Why others may not be like him, by number of playble builds?Ranger4-5 playable builds - golden meanRevenant1 playable build??? I would like to ask for that? Maybe the whole problem is cooldown swap legendary stance? There is a recharge time at the swap weapon. Why 2 cooldown have heroic class? Easier to fix the powershiro assembly under no CD legendary stance, than customize the rest of the specialization.Thief4-5 playable buildsWarrior5-6 playable builds. Why others may not be like him, by number of playble builds?

Why such injustice?I certainly understand that all playable not only on meta, but it does not say above the head can not jump. And when you change the talents of the meta builds for themselves the impact is quite different. In General, this theme is more about the revenant and other underdeveloped classes. I wanted to know if there would be a rework in the future?The rest of the class is also supposed to be like on the count of playable builds at Messmer and Necromancer. Here and wonder why it is believed that messmer and necromancer faceroll. They have the largest number of builds. No sense they nerf, you need to bring others down to their level. Out some type of builds between himself is generally not playable.There is a desire to fight with a variety of characters, not with the same covers.With respect, your player.

corrected text

@everyman.4375 said:Well i want to see where you get these numbers how do you see 8 available builds on mesmer ? There's like 3 or 4 builds you can play on mesmer and it's the same for other classes.

I knew you were Messmer. It was a joke about Messmer. Messmer - 5-6 playable builds. Why do I put a dash you ask. Because people can change the meta build for themselves

@DomHemingway.8436 said:Hello creators of a great game. You put such a smart and beautiful idea into your game. However, there are some things that are painful to watch.ConquestElementalist3-4 Assembly builds are playable.Engineer4-5 Assembly builds are playbleMessmer7-8 Assembly builds are playble. He's probably a favorite. Why others may not be like him, by number of assemblies?Necromancer6-7 Assembly builds are playble

Um.... Can you please elaborate? Because I'm sure many of what you will mention are unviable for conquest particualirly for Necro and Mes.

You guys are trolls lolHe said playable for starters, then read the part about meta...

there's quite a few playable builds on Elementalist too like you got your FA core, FA Weaver, Celestial Temp, Menders Temp, Arcane Core, Sage Temp, Lightning Rod Tempest and then your builds for Weaver which involve Sage, Celestial and Mendons variations...

@DomHemingway.8436 said:Hello creators of a great game. You put such a smart and beautiful idea into your game. However, there are some things that are painful to watch.ConquestElementalist3-4 Assembly builds are playable.Engineer4-5 Assembly builds are playbleGuardian3-4 Assembly builds are playbleMessmer7-8 Assembly builds are playble. He's probably a favorite. Why others may not be like him, by number of assemblies?Necromancer6-7 Assembly builds are playbleRanger4-5 Assembly builds are playble - golden meanRevenant1 Assembly are playble??? I would like to ask for that? Maybe the whole problem is cooldown swap legendary stance? There is a recharge time at the swap weapon. Why 2 cooldown have heroic class? Easier to fix the powershiro assembly under no CD legendary stance, than customize the rest of the specialization.Thief4-5 Assembly builds are playbleWarrior5-6 Assembly builds are playble

this Topic is not About balance. its About build diversity.

balancing is not the Question about numbers of viable builds. its about mechanics and its counterplays.

Archived