Is it the game or my PC ? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Is it the game or my PC ?

Hi guys i do have problem with the game (i don't know if it is in the game or in my PC)any way the problem started days ago every time I turn the game on it took no more than 10 mint and the screen go black and my Pc show no response even if i press the keyboard or the mouse but I still hear the voice from the geam
Note: when the game is off the pc work normal
So i dont know is the problem from the game or not

Best Answer

Answers

• Yeah i tried it but unfortunately didn't change anything

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

Do you have the same issue while playing other games?

• Unfortunately I only have gw2
    So I can't tell

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 26, 2018

You could also monitor the CPU and GPU temperatures to see if it’s a cooling issue. Are you routinely spraying the inside of the computer with compressed air to remove the dust? It can build up over time and cause cooling issues.

• Aaralyna.3104Aaralyna.3104 Member ✭✭✭

In other treads with similar issue I saw that their last windows 10 upgrade caused their pc's to crash on them. You may want to revert it and see if this will fix it (I read you only have 10 days to revert this upgrade somewhere, so after you can only await for a bug fix fromout Microsoft)

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Zoxs.8752 said:
    Unfortunately I only have gw2
    So I can't tell

You can find out if your graphics card is running stable by running one of the 3DMark Fire Strike tests: https://www.3dmark.com/
    Or, but more limited: the FurMark grpahics card stress test: https://geeks3d.com/furmark/

These are demanding tasks, if you can run these for like 20 minutes straight, then your GPU and power supply are probably fine.

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.