Server Issues Monday, 11/26 afternoon PST: Code=7:11:3:191:101 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Server Issues Monday, 11/26 afternoon PST: Code=7:11:3:191:101

Arn.1805Arn.1805 Member ✭✭
edited November 26, 2018 in Account & Technical Support

Click OK, Play ingame 1min,lost connection to the server,nonstop Code=7:11:3:191:101
fix pls

Tagged:
<13

Comments

• Me and my partner just won 2v2 arena match and we got disconnected out of the game straight away. Now we can't login with any of our characters!! It is so frustrating probably we are droped out of the tournament ! Please help!

• We got dc after we won the second fight. Guildmates who participated have same problems.... aaaaaand also everyone from the guild who is NOT participating in the tournament.

• Oh so it's a server crash then? I thought it is only us.

• I have the same problem and I was afk in LA. So its a server crash i think

• Rod.6581Rod.6581 Member ✭✭

Got multiple DCs and a rollback... O.o
    Was cleaning bank, probably another crash, don't think it's related to 2v2 arena...

• Server apparently has crashed. Check other posts.

• This may be connected to the 2v2 Tournamnet

• exact same error. at least i'm not alone!

• From Italy With Crash ( cit)

• Same Here, from Turkey. Piken Square.

Also Piken...

• @Shailyn Slay.7234 said:
    This may be connected to the 2v2 Tournamnet

Since this did also appear for players out of PVP I assume that this isn't related. Unless of course the 2v2-tournament is crashing the server.

• Hey all :) was playing my first match in the 2 vs 2 tournament when I lost connection and now I can't log back in.
    Error code in the question box "7:11:3:191:101"
    Any help would be appreciated :)
    Carl

• Guess no gw tonight then, sad times

• Same here, tried different account as well. And there goes my night off :D

• Same, lost connection

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

Three times in a row. Connected from ZeelandNet.nl ISP to Ruins of Surmia [EU] server. Map is Plains of Ashford.

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

edited November 26, 2018

I suggest reading other topics (with similar name, posted minutes before yours) before starting new one. :) You might get more answers there.
    Edit:(In response to new topic on same subject opened before merge)

• Five times for me (and the whole map) in Draconis Mons on EU.

• The team is looking into this. Thanks so much for your reports, particularly those that share server and your general physical location. That helps a lot!

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

Thanks for quick answer. :)

• @Mariux.2360 said:
    Me and my partner just won 2v2 arena match and we got disconnected out of the game straight away. Now we can't login with any of our characters!! It is so frustrating probably we are droped out of the tournament ! Please help!

I do not believe this has anything to do with tournament play, but is, instead, a server-related issue. Thank you for the reports -- I'll merge into the main thread on this issue.

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

• thank you guys, except Rod with his sarcasm

@Archeress.1309 said:
    thank you guys, except Rod with his sarcasm

You're welcome. :)

• I can login to my account and start the game, but get instantly disconnected upon loading a character into a map. EU servers, physical location Germany.

• Same thing here - I was in Lions Arch taking part in tournament while I got DC and now I have same issue as described above. My server is Underworld.

I tried my other chars located on other maps - but same issue.

• @Discarnate.6537 said:
    I can login to my account and start the game, but get instantly disconnected upon loading a character into a map. EU servers, physical location Germany.

Same here, EU server, Location England

• iToPouch.5073iToPouch.5073 Member
    edited November 26, 2018

Participated in 2v2 AT. won a game and dc'd. Can' Login since then (nearly 1 hour). Server Gunnar's Hold, Location Germany.

• Same thing here. From Sweden. Every 30 seconds to a minute, disconnect, same message as posted above, and rollback. Happens in Rata Sum, happens in Frostgorge Sound just standing still.

• I can´t login to Divinity´s Reach . Im from Mid Europe.

• I am the pvp partner. I have also heard from other friends who were playing 2v2 tournaments and couldn't log back in at all. After some time, I tried logging into a char that wasn't in the mists, and managed to get in - Jahai Bluffs, however the whole map seemed to experience a chain of dc-s whose main symptom was being rolled back for 2 or 3 minutes. Logging into a char in Lion's Arch proved ok for 1 minute, but later on impossible, with dc-s and error messages. Jahai Bluffs character seems to be stable for now.
    With love from Croatia, my server is Desolation

• having the exact same problem, this is frustrating, i've been trying to unlock elite spec the last few hours , dealing with random rollbacks all the time, and when i finally finish and get ready to try out the new skills game disconnects me and doesn't let me log back in....

• My first crash was also just a second when the match of 2vs2 tournament was finished. Rest is same as other guys

• Elenese.1847Elenese.1847 Member ✭✭
    edited November 26, 2018

ip 52.57.0.241:0 Draconis Mons - We are holding a D/C Support group atm (dancing) - EU

• Code 7:11:3:191:101 error as well. When I log in I see that that the message. When I finally got connected I've tried to login EB and got same message after I have queued up.
    Server - Gunnar's Hold, physical location UK.

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    The team is looking into this. Thanks so much for your reports, particularly those that share server and your general physical location. That helps a lot!

Me and my friends that live in the same town in Norway has the same issue with the code=7:11:3:191:101.

sometimes we can be online ingame for 1 min other times we get dc and error message on the loading screen when trying to go ingame

• Zukafu.9457Zukafu.9457 Member
    edited November 26, 2018

Sever: Gandara
    Location in game: PvP Lobby (was afk not in a match/the tourney)

I have also noticed the character I crashed on is showing 0% map completion, but any other characters have their correct map completion % shown.

Edit: Tried on other characters and was unsuccessful with an alt in Divinity's Reach, but was able to join a character that was in the Mistlock Sanctuary (few minutes in-game and still no crash)

• Kreths.8457Kreths.8457 Member
    edited November 26, 2018

Hello,

I can now reach the game, thank you.

Edit : My bad, i could reach the mists for like 10 secs then got the code 7:11:3:191:101.

• error Code 7:11:3:191:101

<13
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.