Server Issues Monday, 11/26 afternoon PST: Code=7:11:3:191:101 - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Server Issues Monday, 11/26 afternoon PST: Code=7:11:3:191:101

Comments

• the girlfriend now wants me to watch twilight with her,, ("Because your games not working anyway") . time to pull the socks up tech team

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Mariux.2360 said:
    Me and my partner just won 2v2 arena match and we got disconnected out of the game straight away. Now we can't login with any of our characters!! It is so frustrating probably we are droped out of the tournament ! Please help!

I do not believe this has anything to do with tournament play, but is, instead, a server-related issue. Thank you for the reports -- I'll merge into the main thread on this issue.

Two friends in the same net cafe with me participated in 2vs2 tournament. I was in Lion Arch. The moment their match finished all three of us got disconnect.

• i have same problem, eu server piken, physical location italy

• Error Code 7:11:3:191:101 in Lion Arch and dungeon

• @Archeress.1309 said:
    the girlfriend now wants me to watch twilight with her,, ("Because your games not working anyway") . time to pull the socks up tech team

I can feel your pain.

• Aricia.2360Aricia.2360 Member
    edited November 26, 2018

I have the same problem and my location is France.

Edit: I wasn't participating in the tournament. I was in Lion's Arch. Server: Fort Ranik

• I can login and reach the character selection screen. After selecting a character I see the map loading and then it gives me the already reported error message.

Server Piken, location Italy.

• You know, the server team is noting what you've shared, and there may well be a connection with the tournament. Nothing conclusive is known yet, but it's super helpful for you to share your details, including whether you were in a tournament (and which one), WvW, Open World, Fractals, etc. This in addition to your server name and your physical location.

The team is on the case, and thanks for the details!

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

• Server: Vabbi
    Location in-game: PvP Lobby

I didn't face the issue on other characters not in pvp lobby.

• Yeah the server crashed a bit after the tournament started. Looks like who partecipated in the tournament is having more trouble. Other guildies who didn't partecipate in the tournament got login issues but were able to play.

• ChSch.1596ChSch.1596 Member ✭✭
    edited November 26, 2018

I crashed while the 2vs2 tournament and cant login with my thief, ranger, necro, warrior, elementlsist and revenant mostly.
    Sometimes i can login but disconnect after 5s.
    I can login with mesmer and guard, but disconnect after 30s.
    I ported with my guard to Queensdale and can play there with my guard for 5min.
    While the at we stomped the first team the secound time all began.
    All characters was in the pvp lobby.

code while i try to login=7:11:3:191:101.

server: europe, Dzagonur
    my location: europe, germany, hannover

• @Kreths.8457 said:

@Archeress.1309 said:
    the girlfriend now wants me to watch twilight with her,, ("Because your games not working anyway") . time to pull the socks up tech team

I can feel your pain.

She's getting the candles out! I might have to start playing WoW (Bork)

• server: Piken
    Location in game: pvp lobby

• Server: Place de Vizunah

I face it with all my char (all located to pvp lobby).

• Seems problem is in pvp lobby map (Heart of the Mists). I can log in and even play ranked pvp if join from pve map (Crystal Desert) without any issue

• @Gaile Gray.6029 :
    Server: Gandara
    Zones: PvE: Rata Sum, Frostgorge Sound, Mistlock Sanctuary

• Server: Blacktide
    Physical Location: Scotland
    In-Game: PVP Lobby
    In 2v2 Tournament with a friend DC happened upon me dieing in the first match

• Piken square
    Slovakia
    PVP Lobby

• Location - 2 V 2 tournament
    Server - Blacktide - EU
    Name - Archeresss
    Current Mood - Annoyed
    Added notes - The full server lagged for a second when the 2V2 started matching opponents

• @Archeress.1309 said:

@Kreths.8457 said:

@Archeress.1309 said:

I can feel your pain.

Don't get even close of that sofa if you don't want to be doomed

PS : Wow is too expensive for what it is

• kazerniel.6391kazerniel.6391 Member
    edited November 26, 2018

When the server started misbehaving I was in Draconis Mons, and it kept kicking everyone from the map to the character select screen every few minutes, rolling back loot, character position, event and achievement progression.

I'm in Scotland, playing on Desolation.

After 4-5 kicks and rollbacks I logged out, so I'm not sure if it's still going on.

Edit: logged back after a while, and it hasn't kicked me in 20 mins of (open world PvE) play yet.

• Disconnected at least 7 times within first minute of play.

Server: Aurora Glade
    Map: Sparkly Fen - open world play

• I have the same issues
    Server: Gandara
    Error on login: 7:11:3:191:101
    I was in the middle of the 2 vs 2 pvp tournament (in a match)

• Archeress.1309Archeress.1309 Member
    edited November 26, 2018

@Kreths.8457 said:

@Archeress.1309 said:

@Kreths.8457 said:

@Archeress.1309 said:

I can feel your pain.

Don't get even close of that sofa if you don't want to be doomed

PS : Wow is too expensive for what it is

WoW is kitten awfully slow :expressionless:

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 26, 2018

Server: Ruins of Surmia
    ISP: ZeelandNet.nl
    My current IP: 62.238.208.109
    Map: Plains of Ashford (3x) Lions Arch (1x) and when switching to PvP lobby map (Loading screen disconnect) (4x)

Guild Wars 1 seems fine. So, if you cannot play GW2 right now, and have a GW1 account: Dust it off and have some fun there! GW1 has had some wonderful graphics updates last year, so it is worth coming back and feel the nostalgia of the game that started it all!

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• OW MY GOD... fix it or down the servers... I'm getting a groundhog day feeling... have to run from waypoint to place i'm looking for for the 10th time now. This is getting irritating. All drops and items along the way are rolled back as well... very ff-ed up.

• Did the dev's f it up again with some kitten update for that race thing... or a lame addon we never use... come on... yesterday al was fine.

• Server: Piken Square (EU)
    Physical Location: Turkey
    Where: HOTM
    I enrolled 2v2

• Server: Underworld
    Physical Location: UK
    ISP: Sky
    Tyrian Locataion: Lake Doric
    Details: When trying to map to other areas (Waypoint to Ember Bay, world boss device for Shadow Behemoth) I've been booted a couple of times. Volunteer reward didn't cause boot. First boot was 21:30 UTC

Server: Kodash
    Map: Lions Arch, Bitterfrost Frontier, Lake Doric

250 Obsidian shards somewhere in Nirvana. sigh

• Server: Gandara
    Started in Domain of Vabbi where i changed to Desolation got couple of poi and vista then got DC and when i lock back im back to Vabbi and lost all my progress in Desolation. This happen 2 times before i quit.

• I think it is PvP related because as soon as I left the PvP lobby it was ok again.

• Close the servers for 10 minutes so you're not fighting all the traffic and pinpoint the problem,, I'm going to be pissed if the apology gift for this is a transmution kit

• Server: Baruch Bay

• same error code - Blacktide EU. Playing from UK.

• Tuchanka.5148Tuchanka.5148 Member
    edited November 27, 2018

ErrorCode= 7:11:3:191:101
    Server : Vaabi
    How did this happen: Opened a mail in Heart of the Mist couldn't read it because game/server crashed and continues to crash,
    -repair command doesn't help as well.
    Waiting for a fix
    Update1: Entering EotM Lobby after exiting it, reproduced the above error again, after leaving it.
    Hot steaming coffee for the Server Guys at Anet

• Seattle, WA
    Gunner's Hold
    Several open world locations.
    Haven't done any PvP or WvW today.

EU Gunner's Hold

• edited November 26, 2018

Server: Drakkar Lake
    Location in game: Divinity's Reach, Lake Doric, Lions Arch, Verdant Brink, Sparkly Fen,

I wasn't in any tournament and haven't done any PvP or WvW today.

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    You know, the server team is noting what you've shared, and there may well be a connection with the tournament. Nothing conclusive is known yet, but it's super helpful for you to share your details, including whether you were in a tournament (and which one), WvW, Open World, Fractals, etc. This in addition to your server name and your physical location.

The team is on the case, and thanks for the details!

was in PvP 2vs2 when game crashed and stated server issues then went to the Error on login: 7:11:3:191:101
    I am on Kodash and am from NY USA
    I still get the Error on login: 7:11:3:191:101

• Server: Mer de Jade
    Physical Location: France
    In-Game: PVP Lobby
    In 2v2 Tournament with a friend, DC happened right after we lost the game.

Noticed that an other friend of mine that wasn't participating in the tournament can play and we can't connect.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.