Server Issues Monday, 11/26 afternoon PST: Code=7:11:3:191:101 - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Server Issues Monday, 11/26 afternoon PST: Code=7:11:3:191:101

13>

Comments

  • Vash.2386Vash.2386 Member ✭✭✭

    I can manage to log in with my toon that's in Divinity, but everytime I try and log in with a toon in PVP (heart of the mists) I get disconnected.

  • Location : Djinn's Dominion
    Event: Unranked pvp match.

    I got logged off after a match in unranked arena. I can't login since then.

  • @Archeress.1309 said:
    the girlfriend now wants me to watch twilight with her,, ("Because your games not working anyway") . time to pull the socks up tech team

    I understand you my friend...

  • Please. Down the servers so this can be addressed... I've tried getting to a Griffon egg... and getting DC'ed and being ported to the start Waypoint is reay SUCKY....

  • Glad this isn't just me!

    Tried logging onto the PvP lobby multiple times. (Piken Square) same error each time!

    7:11:3:191:101

  • Also having issues, can't log in before dc'ing. It has been happening the whole night. 7:11:3:191:101. Aurora Glade server

  • Zarkaylia.9672Zarkaylia.9672 Member
    edited November 26, 2018

    Getting same error here. EU, Ring of Fire server, I'm located in Sweden. Can login for a minute or two then it DCs.

    Toon was in the PvP lobby where there was also a lot of salt cause everyone kept disconnecting.

    SAVE YOURSELVESWARGBLARGLE!

  • I QUIT... hope all is fixed tomorrow... everything I try I get DC'ed and roled back 10min or something... waste of FFing time. ANet can better fix this permenently and make a hell of an appology, because I'm not getting my wasted time back.

  • Meirleach.2163Meirleach.2163 Member ✭✭
    edited November 26, 2018

    Okay. First I was running around in Crystal Oasis. Felt like the DC's were mostly happaning around towns where a lot of players are. But then I was in a remote part of Vabi looking for some Griffon Eggs and again DC after DC. I don't mind the disconnects that much, but the roleback to 5 or 10 mins ago and being placed on a starting Waypoint just sucks.

    I'm on the European server Gandara.

    It seemed fine earlier when I was doing PoF story quests, but might be because all started around 22:30 just after I finished the story.

  • Hey Folks,

    I just posted a note in News and Announcements. We've disabled the 2v2 Tournament System while the team addresses the bugs.

    Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

  • @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Hey Folks,

    I just posted a note in News and Announcements. We've disabled the 2v2 Tournament System while the team addresses the bugs.

    I suggested that and so did another guy, no thank you at all? ;)

  • didn't work

  • @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Hey Folks,

    I just posted a note in News and Announcements. We've disabled the 2v2 Tournament System while the team addresses the bugs.

    I still can't get into the game tho

  • If this detail can help:
    When the game loads for a split second it shows the loading screen of the map I was before (Verdant Brinks) and then it changes to the map my toon is now (Lion Arch).
    I mean I was in VB, I teleported to LA, I got diconnect and now when I start the game for a split second it shows the loading screen of VB.

  • Keep dc'ing in Lions Arch.... Sometimes after 1-2 min, somtimes after 10 min.... but keep same dc. And its for all on map. So the entire instances keep crashing. #EU

    Looking for some salt.

  • i think problem is reward for participation tournament pvp 2v2

  • TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @secretmoon.7401 said:
    i think problem is reward for participation tournament pvp 2v2

    I haven't played PvP for months and got disconnects in open world PvE

    Ascalon Will Prevail!

    GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

  • Daroon.1736Daroon.1736 Member ✭✭✭

    DC - Rollback - DC -Rollback - DC - Rollback

  • Yeah it's terrible... first I couldn't log in and when I could everything I did was rolled back. Guess I am going to sleep early today.
    PVP night ruined :^(

  • Same here again
    I'm in France
    Map : Diessa Plateau

  • Zorrolord.1539Zorrolord.1539 Member
    edited November 27, 2018

    I have been playing in the 2v2 PvP Torunament with my friend and we got dced right after we lost the first match.
    I am from Austria (Europe)
    Server is Auroraglade
    Same error code as everyone else mentions it when i try to log in with any of my chars (Code=7:11:3:191:101)

  • Same here
    From the Netherlands
    Server: Piken Square

  • Not sure if this helps, but having several PCs running several accounts in my house I made some observations. People are getting disconnected together when being on one map, while another person on the same network stays connected who is on another map. When not being on the same map, crashes happen at different times and not all at once. It does not seem to be related to just specific maps either, we have for example been getting disconnected in lions arch, caledon forest, malchors leap, cursed shore and the guildhall. Also the account home world seems irrelevant, as one account from kodash was on the same map as someone from dzagonur and both got disconnected at the same time.

    Funny side effect: When in malchors leap, people repeatedly fell through the floor upon reconnect and had a bathing party at ground water level ;)

    Imgur

    YouTube “L2villagejester”.
    People using belittling wording like whining/qqing" are not taken seriously by me
    Same for people posting only to tell others not to post (“deal with it”-posts)

  • After early patch the issue is fixed for me. Thanks for releasing it early, it is probably best solution to just wipe every old instance by getting new build up.

  • Still game crashing, several times today (EU server Aurora Glade)

  • This has been happening to me since Saturday. Lags and disconnections. And it's getting worse. Currently, it is not lasting 3 minutes logged in.

    Server: Sea of Sorrows
    Physical Location: Brazil
    In-Game: Any map.

  • Server: Riverside
    Location: Germany
    Location in-game: Lion´s Arch

  • @Durino.9035 ; @ThiWhite.7324 ; @Cull.3960 --

    • Were you participating in the 2v2 tournament yesterday? I believe the bug that caused the crash we're discussing was directly related to the tournament, and that that bug was corrected with last night's build. That leads me to believe that the problem you're experiencing is not related to yesterday's issue, but has a different source. To help figure that out, could you tell us...
    • What Error Code are you getting when you have issues?

    Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

  • @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    @Durino.9035 ; @ThiWhite.7324 ; @Cull.3960 --

    • Were you participating in the 2v2 tournament yesterday? I believe the bug that caused the crash we're discussing was directly related to the tournament, and that that bug was corrected with last night's build. That leads me to believe that the problem you're experiencing is not related to yesterday's issue, but has a different source. To help figure that out, could you tell us...
    • What Error Code are you getting when you have issues?

    I wasn't participating in any event.
    Code = 7:0:0:1026:101

    Location: Italy
    In game: Any

  • edited November 27, 2018

    @Durino.9035 ; @ThiWhite.7324 ; @Cull.3960 --

    Update after talking to the Server Team: There have been no server crashes since last evening. If you are having client crash issues -- which is what these appear to represent -- we would need the actual crash report text from the crash window to know what's going on. If you have the option to send that to ArenaNet -- either directly through the crash interface or, perhaps better, through a CS Ticket -- we'll do our best to figure this out.

    Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

  • Evellynn Capone.6584Evellynn Capone.6584 Member ✭✭
    edited November 27, 2018

    In Origi> @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

    Update after talking to the Server Team: There have been no server crashes since last evening.

    This Day i can't login in Original Guild Wars. If i got luck im InGame but can't Travel other Outposts. Still Connecting and the there we got the typical Guild Wars error Code 058, 242, 007. Fix this please.

  • @Evellynn Capone.6584 said:
    In Origi> @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

    Update after talking to the Server Team: There have been no server crashes since last evening.

    This Day i can't login in Original Guild Wars. If i got luck im InGame but can't Travel other Outposts. Still Connecting and the there we got the typical Guild Wars error Code 058, 242, 007. Fix this please.

    According to the detailed list on the wiki, the error code you're getting would seem to point to a server issue, but the server team has been monitoring and there hasn't been one since last night. I would suggest you submit a ticket to CS to work with them to analyze this issue, and I will make the team aware that you've had this problem. Please share:

    • Your home world
    • Your geographical location

    Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

  • Evellynn Capone.6584Evellynn Capone.6584 Member ✭✭
    edited November 27, 2018

    @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

    @Evellynn Capone.6584 said:
    In Origi> @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

    Update after talking to the Server Team: There have been no server crashes since last evening.

    This Day i can't login in Original Guild Wars. If i got luck im InGame but can't Travel other Outposts. Still Connecting and the there we got the typical Guild Wars error Code 058, 242, 007. Fix this please.

    According to the detailed list on the wiki, the error code you're getting would seem to point to a server issue, but the server team has been monitoring and there hasn't been one since last night. I would suggest you submit a ticket to CS to work with them to analyze this issue, and I will make the team aware that you've had this problem. Please share:

    • Germany
    • Nightfall, Embark, Eotn, Cantha, Prophecies DzPEIeMk.jpg
  • TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 28, 2018

    My connection to the game is perfectly fine again. Frequent disconnects are gone.
    ZeelandNet.nl ISP, The Netherlands, Ruins of Surmia server, Kessex Hills map. (Leaning how to race a roller beetle)

    Ascalon Will Prevail!

    GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

  • @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    @Durino.9035 ; @ThiWhite.7324 ; @Cull.3960 --

    Update after talking to the Server Team: There have been no server crashes since last evening. If you are having client crash issues -- which is what these appear to represent -- we would need the actual crash report text from the crash window to know what's going on. If you have the option to send that to ArenaNet -- either directly through the crash interface or, perhaps better, through a CS Ticket -- we'll do our best to figure this out.

    The game is running smoothly now (27/11/2018 6pm). Thank you for your efforts and the quick work.

  • Started to encounter this same problem as of today, Nov 30. Didn't have any problems in the days before. I either get disconnected every 1-3 minutes or can't log in at all, keep getting error code 7:11:3:191:101.
    I did not participate in PvP, all I did was stand around and try to use the bank/TP.
    Server: Blacktide
    Location: Germany
    Ingame location: Divinity's Reach, Crystal Oasis, Hoelbrak

  • Evellynn Capone.6584Evellynn Capone.6584 Member ✭✭
    edited December 7, 2018

    And again Disconnect Party Code=7:11:3:191:101
    5 Times in a Row
    Location: Germany
    Server: Abbadons Mouth
    Ingame Location: Fractals and PvE

    In Original Guild Wars also Disconnects in PvE...
    Location: Germany
    Ingame: Factions, Prophecies, Nightfall, EotN

  • Same thing happening here: 7:11:3:191:101
    A number of times in a row.
    Location: Germany
    Server: SFR
    Ingame location: Plains of Ashford

    It happened mostly after having a cutscene in the personal story, when I got stuck with the cutscene logo above my head, after it ended. Every time this happens, in about 30 seconds I got disconnected. After the third time re-doing it, I ended that specific cutscene before it played and it worked fine. Now it happens in the open world, apparently with no reason (it happened during inventory checks, walking or fighting).
    All ports are working fine. Tried all the variants with -clientport 80, 443 . Firewall is checked and permissive. No antivirus software. No other software that can conflict with i-net ports. Router is working fine (checked it 3 times, restarted, etc). Running GW2.exe with and w/o admin privileges. Tried the -repair flag.
    It's starting to get really frustrating :)

    I saw it's a recurring issue with a lot of people. Have any devs been able to at least reproduce it?

  • I have this disconnection problem for like 1 week or so, it happens suddenly in PvE or WvW i thought i have problems with my ISP but i don't.
    Location: Chile
    Server: Crystal Desert
    Ingame location: PvE in general and any map of WvW

13>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.