IMO, Entertaining Soulbeast Video Worth a Watch — Guild Wars 2 Forums

IMO, Entertaining Soulbeast Video Worth a Watch

Kilrik.6320Kilrik.6320 Member ✭✭✭

Found this video when working on a new build, hope you find it as amusing as I did.

Comments

• Eleazar.9478Eleazar.9478 Member ✭✭✭

You have no video

• Kilrik.6320Kilrik.6320 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2018

I tried the link, it works for me....anyone else having problems with it?
    This is the actual address if the link isn't working for you....Sry to anyone for whom it may not work.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnVLKxoB7Qk

• Deax.1572Deax.1572 Member ✭✭✭

Well wow.... didn't think i'd find my own video posted here, but hey i'm glad you like it :)

• Kilrik.6320Kilrik.6320 Member ✭✭✭

I did indeed....thanks for uploading it to youtube!

• CETheLucid.3964CETheLucid.3964 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 28, 2018

@Kilrik.6320 said:
    I tried the link, it works for me....anyone else having problems with it?
    This is the actual address if the link isn't working for you....Sry to anyone for whom it may not work.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnVLKxoB7Qk

@Deax.1572 said:
    Well wow.... didn't think i'd find my own video posted here, but hey i'm glad you like it :)

"I'm in danger! :D"
    "Ahh. You scared me."
    Good video, I liked how you did a little of the basic sic em' play and transitioned into something a little more nuanced. Good music choices. It was just a fun montage to watch. :+1:

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.