New side story?

Zohane.7208

Today I logged in on a character that had finished the latest LS4 episode, but was still in Jahai. I got this intriguing letter (marked as spoiler just in case…):

! From: Caithe! Heading: Our Pending Discussion…!! Commander,!! I apologize for delaying our conversation, but I wanted to respect the difficult emotions surrounding your experience in the Mists. However, time is of the essence if we're to prepare Aurene and ourselves for the coming storm. Meet me at Sun's Refuge, and we can discuss our next steps.!! --Caithe

Might this be in preparation for episode 5, or possible a new side story?

I didn't understand anything with this thing with Caithe, I kept on watching the various sites on where to go next and nothing. I tried talking to the 2 living dwarves, nothing, I tried talking to the Zephyrites and the people living in their abandoned village after doing the heart, nothing, I tried talking to the floating armors, nothing, I even went to the Priory for some new dialogue, still nothing. I am either not finding the exact NPC or this is just an ad for the next episode coming out soon.

@Zohane.7208 said:Today I logged in on a character that had finished the latest LS4 episode, but was still in Jahai. I got this intriguing letter (marked as spoiler just in case…):

! From: Caithe! Heading: Our Pending Discussion…!! Commander,!! I apologize for delaying our conversation, but I wanted to respect the difficult emotions surrounding your experience in the Mists. However, time is of the essence if we're to prepare Aurene and ourselves for the coming storm. Meet me at Sun's Refuge, and we can discuss our next steps.!! --Caithe

Might this be in preparation for episode 5, or possible a new side story?

I did not obtain this myself but considering the context of the letter and myself being fully upto speed on the story I would definitely say yes.This very likely is the letter we will get to start off episode 5.My guess is either a bug or someone at Anet overlooked something and it was sent out to a few people earlier than planned >.<

This does happen.. if you guys remember the Junundu Wurm model was accidentally released by Anet pre PoF and replaced the Wurm skins lolI believe that was one of the main reasons people were sure we were going to get an Elona based expanions which was obviously later confirmed.

Archived