A simple request for rangers

Ayakaru.6583

Can we please not have the green aura when we absorb our pets, thank you.Or have it only show in combat.

A lot of people use soulbeast ability just to hide the pets in and out of combat, and the green aura feels almost like a punishment to "play how you want".Hiding/removing the green aura doesn't sound like a lot of work, so hence a simple, but very welcome request.Thanks in advance.

@Zeefa.3915 said:I rather like the green aura and would definitely not want it removed entirely. The essence of the pet is still there and ranger is all about them pets.The option to hide it... guess I'll be indifferent...

Its like the annoying infusions that people run on their toons, except its mandatory for SB players who merge. Id rather have it moved to the wrists like the Eles attunments are, so i can see my character properly while merged, it also looks terrible with my rangers armor colours, and if i could dye the damn thing alot of my complaints would be gone.

@Palador.2170 said:I think part of the idea of the auras is to flag how much of a threat/help you are to those around you in PvP/WvW. Especially with the Herald.

If an option was given, I think it would only keep you from seeing them, and everyone else would still see you with the aura.

If eles attunement visuals are fine for telling someone what are you using than a smaller aura should be acceptable as well, however, i would be 100% okay with an option to self hid it.

The easiest solution would be to give you some UI effect (basically pretty up your skill bar aka a guardians blue flames, a mirage's purple flashes when dodging and a revenants current legend) instead of an aura, and then give you a symbol and twirly green bracelets of an ele's attunement to show you are in beastmode for opponents.

Archived