Whispers running slow?

AyoSone.3829

I've been in game trying to message people to join a guild my friends and I are attempting to rebuild and I noticed that the whisper prompt in chat takes awhile to pop up. An example would be after trying to whisper a person and about 5-6 minutes later while in combat my chat would finally open the whisper command. Has anyone else run into this problem? If this has been addressed before I'm so sorry. Kind regards. :)

Ive noticed that sometimes a whisper dont even reach the person. On my screen it looks sent but on my friends screen it isnt there and sometimes vice versa. Ive noticed this a few times but i wonder how many times it actually happens. How many times have i sent a whisper to someone that never made it through to them and they thought i stoped responding or ignoring? How many times have i missed a whisper from others?

@Kalli.4506 said:Ive noticed that sometimes a whisper dont even reach the person. On my screen it looks sent but on my friends screen it isnt there and sometimes vice versa. Ive noticed this a few times but i wonder how many times it actually happens. How many times have i sent a whisper to someone that never made it through to them and they thought i stoped responding or ignoring? How many times have i missed a whisper from others?

I wondered that as well. I initially thought it was just maybe my internet not complying with the game. However when my friend came back and I talked to her about it, she noticed it as well. We both tested it out and it took awhile for it to even bring up the ability to whisper in chat. Hopefully this can be fixed for the both of us. :/

Archived