AutoHotkey to use wheel mouse for somethign else than zoom in? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

AutoHotkey to use wheel mouse for somethign else than zoom in?

Ahrijlaken.9541Ahrijlaken.9541 Member
edited November 27, 2018 in Players Helping Players

Hi,

I get some problem with how targetting work ( i tested action cam too ). I don't like using tab and i prefer to use my right hand ( mouse hand ) to change targeting while my left hand is pressing spells.

And because im already using buton 3/4/5 of my mouse ( also shift + b3/b4/b5 and alt + b3/b4/b5 ) it will be gread to change target with the wheel and having shift + wheel to zoom in and out. Im pretty sure it's possible to make it happen with autohotkey but i don't know how to use it :(

Like for exemple i bind " next target " to T and then i use autohotkey to make the game think wheel up = T ... so when i use wheel up it will press T and execute "next target ". I guess it's possible but do you guys know the command i must type in autohotkey ?

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.