AMAZING fan cover of Fear Not This Night — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Community Creations

AMAZING fan cover of Fear Not This Night

One of my guildies is a really talented musician and did this instrumental cover of Fear Not This Night all by himself with 14 different instruments! Let's get him some views guys :)!

I love, love, love this cover!

Tagged:

Comments

• Wow --- this is so pretty!!! :)

• Hoodie.1045Hoodie.1045 Member ✭✭✭✭

I applaud your guildmate's talent and effort that he put into this amazing cover of one of my favorite GW2 songs. Also, R.I.P. Tybalt.

Karras

• brappish.8715brappish.8715 Member ✭✭✭

kitten son....

Overpowered.

• alaskasnowgirl.6047alaskasnowgirl.6047 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 28, 2018

Thanks for the support my guildie is happy to hear you like it! :)

And Tybalt will always be my favorite :)

• dusanyu.4057dusanyu.4057 Member ✭✭✭

that is all one person! amount of work to record the Segments than clip them together right mind blown someone give this person a job.

• This is simply amazing. Can you please provide me with the exact spelling of their name, @alaskasnowgirl.6047 ? I want to log this so that I can feature it sometime in the future on Community Showcase Live, and I have Brendon, but am unsure of the spelling of the last name. Thank you for sharing this on his behalf -- he's very talented!

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    This is simply amazing. Can you please provide me with the exact spelling of their name, @alaskasnowgirl.6047 ? I want to log this so that I can feature it sometime in the future on Community Showcase Live, and I have Brendon, but am unsure of the spelling of the last name. Thank you for sharing this on his behalf -- he's very talented!

From the YouTube page:

Fear Not This Night - Arrangement by Brendon Mezzetti

• killfil.3472killfil.3472 Member ✭✭✭

Tybalt was sent to his eternal sleep too soon…
    Wish I could wake him up…
    ;-;

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

I like these versions also:

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• The best cover of that song that i know of:

If you are reading this you have finished reading my post and are now reading my signature.

• very talented would be happy if i could play just one instrument as well good job

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    This is simply amazing. Can you please provide me with the exact spelling of their name, @alaskasnowgirl.6047 ? I want to log this so that I can feature it sometime in the future on Community Showcase Live, and I have Brendon, but am unsure of the spelling of the last name. Thank you for sharing this on his behalf -- he's very talented!

I'm so sorry to necro my own post but I only now noticed this comment! His name on youtube is Brendon Mezzetti. I know you may not see this but ty for all you have done for the Guild Wars 2 community Gaile.