When something AWESOME will hit the WvW ???

Menzo.2185

Things I think would be awesome:*sorry any bad english

• New Maps for WvW (at least a total of 6 different maps)
  • RNG all the maps every Week Reset
  • no more the useless Obsidian Sanctum
  • Edge of the Mists becoming one of the RNG Map
  • No more "Server Wars" only "Guild Wars"
  • All 3 BL's and the EBG like the EotM color system map
  • Automated PvP Tournaments Style (4 Tournaments per year. 3 month each one)
  • WvW Lobby
  • No more then 50 Guild Member (tagged) per BL.
  • No more then 200 players per BL. But BLs with the same amount of players. PLEASE!!! "outnumbers" isn't an incentive
  • If less than 50 player in the skirmish (timezone issues), change to an Deathmatch Map. Where players should conquer points for the guild in a different style of objective match.
  • Guildboards Rank, cumulative points per skirmishes played (Victory Points; PPT n PPK). Tag your guild and win points for them.AND, finally, "The Alliance". XD

@"Menzo.2185" said:Things I think would be awesome:*sorry any bad english

Would be a whole expansion plus living story worth of maps. I don't want them spending time on maps. Maps aren't the issue with WvW

Between alpine and desert, would be.. ok... but on a dbl week, expect numbers to crater.

People have asked for it to be an instanced version of the arena for GvG fights. it's one of the only places that(while not well implemented) was given specifically for GvG. It hurts nothing..

It would take a huge redesign to make that map work. The edges to fall into nothingness is not repeated on any other map. If you want to see people leave, put this into the rotation.

So, if you aren't a part of a guild... too bad? kicked from a map? cant fight with another guild unless you are part of it? No thanks

So...… random. EOTM doesn't work for many reasons.

Tournaments were followed by tremendous and irreplaceable loss of players each time they were implemented.

• WvW Lobby

Ok./ 1 out of what? 10? sure

So, if your guild can field 51, you are locked out? No.

• No more then 200 players per BL. But BLs with the same amount of players. PLEASE!!! "outnumbers" isn't an incentive

So, if a group wants to 'control' their map, they make sure they only bring 50, so no other side can have 50? hmm.. toxic levels.. (GET OFF OUR MAP)

• If less than 50 player in the skirmish (timezone issues), change to an Deathmatch Map. Where players should conquer points for the guild in a different style of objective match.

Which would be completely foreign to the concept of wvw. Change the purpose mid skirmish? No..

• Guildboards Rank, cumulative points per skirmishes played (Victory Points; PPT n PPK). Tag your guild and win points for them.

Where do points come from? Kills? capping objectives (which would server no purpose under this proposed system)

AND, finally, "The Alliance". XD

Which, based on your cap of only 'guilds' doesn't work.

@"Menzo.2185" said:Things I think would be awesome:*sorry any bad english

• WvW Lobby
  • Guildboards Rank, cumulative points per skirmishes played (Victory Points; PPT n PPK). Tag your guild and win points for them.AND, finally, "The Alliance". XD

Why? I mean, it doesn't hurt anyone.(The blanket one)

Obsidian Sanctum is still useful for a GvG match, faster to reach than the Arena at EoTM.Edge of the Mists map is still the #1 bad map, even after Desert Borderland (because it's even more complicated maze, including "height sickness"). Maps need easily accessible, large open fields, with no obstructions, everything else is just a "bonus" (i.e. don't bother investing much in siege wars and NPC's).

The distribution of players for every skirmish, could use a system similar to sPvP matches, allowing a certain number to switch sides (and later even to switch back), to even out numbers at least - because skirmish/server win doesn't matter anyway, and this way at least there will be something to fight (half of your own guild for example).

WvW lobby would be nice, so WvW players no longer would be "redirected to Lion's Arch" or whatever PvE parking space, thus allowing us to show ArenaNet that we support their PvE game 0% percent, by never stepping there. Why would I "hate" their PvE so much? I don't, just want to play a better WvW 100% of time.

Would be a whole expansion plus living story worth of maps. I don't want them spending time on maps. Maps aren't the issue with WvWYou want it or not, it does not matter!

Between alpine and desert, would be.. ok... but on a dbl week, expect numbers to crater.If you do not like or think most do not like this map, show how much you do not know WvW.

People have asked for it to be an instanced version of the arena for GvG fights. it's one of the only places that(while not well implemented) was given specifically for GvG. It hurts nothing..That was many years ago, now we need new content and this is past.

It would take a huge redesign to make that map work. The edges to fall into nothingness is not repeated on any other map. If you want to see people leave, put this into the rotation.Did not know you were a marketing representative for the company to know what will make people leave or not

So, if you aren't a part of a guild... too bad? kicked from a map? cant fight with another guild unless you are part of it? No thanksWho said kicking people from a the map? But what a roamer help being a statue near a bridge waiting for duels? Do you know what WvW is? At least the concept?

So...… random. EOTM doesn't work for many reasons.Make it work. Simple like that.

Tournaments were followed by tremendous and irreplaceable loss of players each time they were implemented.Do you think we have more players now than before? Are we not losing players because of the monotony that is WvW?

So, if your guild can field 51, you are locked out? No.You think in a limited way

So, if a group wants to 'control' their map, they make sure they only bring 50, so no other side can have 50? hmm.. toxic levels.. (GET OFF OUR MAP)You think in a limited way AGAIN

Which would be completely foreign to the concept of wvw. Change the purpose mid skirmish? No..comfort zone detected

Where do points come from? Kills? capping objectives (which would server no purpose under this proposed system)Wait what? Did you even read the wiki about skirmishes

Which, based on your cap of only 'guilds' doesn't work.

You are a lost cause. Bye @Strider Pj.2193

OK you Can Copy Paste the first Post and insert your Christmas Wishes for WvW next year. MOsanta will look up youre Account and if you bought enough Gems he will make youre wish come True. Otherwise he will send you a free Miniature

So lets Start:

Dear MoSanta , My Wishes for WvW Are:

• New Maps for WvW (Atleast 3 or 6 or so VErYYYY IMportan!!!! )
  • More Players (I dont know how but i Trust You :-)
  • No more Shitty Builds like "PewPew Rangers" "One Shot Rangers "My Pet Calls me Names "
  • Unique Armor and Weapons (where You Glowing at Night and Log you Automatically into the new WvW Lobby when you go 30sec Afk)
  • New WvW Ranks (up to 1 Million or so) with Tiny Symbols after Your Name where you can put a Picture of myself so everyone will notice me in LS (Cmon, you Did it with Livingstory, You Can do it)
  • more coming later...

Archived