Can we please get our cooldowns reset when we restart a race?

Will.9785

@Dante.1763 said:

@Sorin Noroku.5342 said:While it would be nice, all the races can have gold without the cooldown. I didn’t worry about it personally.

Maybe if you are a
god
of racing. I wasnt able to get Gold on two of the races without it, so it would be nice to have.

Tbh it's pretty tricky to use it correctly. I've wasted the endurance boost more often than not and generally just by using the boost orbs you should be fine. Brisban and Snowden have one place each where having the boost on demand is incredible though.

@Blocki.4931 said:

@Sorin Noroku.5342 said:While it would be nice, all the races can have gold without the cooldown. I didn’t worry about it personally.

Maybe if you are a
god
of racing. I wasnt able to get Gold on two of the races without it, so it would be nice to have.

Tbh it's pretty tricky to use it correctly. I've wasted the endurance boost more often than not and generally just by using the boost orbs you should be fine. Brisban and Snowden have one place each where having the boost on demand is incredible though.

It is yup, only reason i got gold on Brisban due to drift problems.

I feel these races would be easier if my drift key would engage properly 100% of the time, and i wouldnt need the boost, but 25% of the time ill try to drift..and just go straight into a wall.

• 2 weeks later...

@Dante.1763 said:

Maybe if you are a
god

-shrug- I got all my golds not worrying about the cooldown before starting. Honestly, should be able to get gold without the skill at all, all things considered. I got a few races without using the skill. (Snowden was one of them.)

@Sorin Noroku.5342 said:

Maybe if you are a
god

-shrug- I got all my golds not worrying about the cooldown before starting. Honestly, should be able to get gold without the skill at all, all things considered. I got a few races without using the skill. (Snowden was one of them.)

Certainly you /can/ if everything functions properly. Having the skill is wonderful in case you make a mistake and it can save you from having to completely restart the race. Ive gotten gold on all the tracks and for Brisban wildlands having the skill there was invaluable and was the only way i got gold.

Bond of Vigor cooldown doesn't reset, which would be nice, but at least now it refills your endurance bar when you reset time trial (which wasn't the case in Mad King's Raceway). Since most of the tracks you don't need BoV for gold or it's not useful until later in the race I haven't found it to be a particular hindrance now.

Archived