EU - Tyria Welcome Service

Birdack.6714

Great news for all Newcomers and Vets! Tyria Welcome Service [HUB] is at your disposal to use as a GW2 learning and gathering place, for a chance to teach and a chance to learn more about Guild Wars 2 . NO REP required, everyone's welcome, willing to help or be helped in the game.

"Everyone have equal access to any tool we're provided by the game, in order to progress in our goals and have fun with all the best this game has to offer"

Welcome in the HUB !

The Guild Tyria Welcome Service [HUB] has no particular pre-requisite to enter:

• Respect your Guildies and any GW2 player alike.

• Represent NOT REQUESTED.

Our weekly schedule will be planned as long we'll receive any request from our guildies, about game content and personal goals, always with Equity ^^

Main Content : PvE

Game Contents

• Various activities in the lates maps introduced with every Guild Wars 2 game update / Patch (Tasks, Dailies, Dynamic Events, etc...)

• Living Story Episodes

Activity Notifications: GW2 Official Forums, Twitter

How to Join us: you can contact me through Twitter @birdackgaming or GW2 Official Forums thread https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/61811/eu-tyria-welcome-service#latest

Birdak.6714 (Virgil)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Community Activity NEWS!

For HUB GW2 Community Events, i've selected 2 DUNGEONS in order to guide new players through their role/playstyle choice:

the first dungeon is Honor of the Waves for Equip withRabid Stats (Starting Condi DPS Equip)Magi Stats (Starting HEALER Equip)Soldier (Starting TANK Equip).

The second dungeon is Crucible of Eternity for Equip withBerserker Stats (Starting - and the majority of End Game Contents - Power DPS Equip).

Once you have enough tokens (Symbols of Koda for Honor of the Waves Equip and Knowledge Crystals for Crucible of Eternity Equip), you only have to exchange them by the Dungeon Armor and Weapons NPC in Lion's Arch, reclaiming your new shiny equipment (both weapons and armors), piece by piece !

Oh and in the process, we shall get the "Dungeon Frequenter" SHINY REPEATABLE ACHIEVEMENT, that provides us with 5 GOLD + 1 Chest of Dungeoneering which is never a bad idea! ^^

This selection is meant to help newcomers with the question "Which role can i play? How can i start working on my specific equipment?" and 'cmon.... let's get those Dungeons up and running once again!! ;)

UPDATE

• We've updated the Community weekly schedule, adding several in-game Events and Contents. The goal is to gather as many Guild Wars 2 Players as possible on each evening, with easy-access activities and shiny rewards!

• The first post on this Topic will be updated aswell, so that anybody browsing the Official Forums will always have the latest news

• We'll follow this new Schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kBBjgysQEBj-3c-doQpP9YZG329lwpewFoVJLSiEjdY/edit?usp=sharing

WelcomeToGW2 and we'll see you on the field! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

REMINDER

Current #GuildWars2HUB targets : Dungeons, Meta Events

• Dungeons: we'll regularly plan dungeon runs for Dungeon Frequenter Achievement completion; we'll do the slowly and we'll loot as much as possible, relaxing while cleaning up each chamber ^^ Look out for our #GuildWars2HUB tag in the "Dungeon" section of the LFG!

• Meta Events: we'll plan Meta Event Runs (ex. Dragon's Stand, World Bosses, etc...) as long as there's no other Commanders available; should there be enough of them already, we'll of course support them in any way we can ;)

I'll see you on the field, and #WelcomeToGW2 ! ;)

• Virgil

• 1 month later...

Archived