EU - Tyria Welcome Service — Guild Wars 2 Forums

EU - Tyria Welcome Service

Birdack.6714Birdack.6714 Member ✭✭
edited November 28, 2018 in Players Helping Players

Great news for all Newcomers and Vets! Tyria Welcome Service [HUB] is at your disposal to use as a GW2 learning and gathering place, for a chance to teach and a chance to learn more about Guild Wars 2 . NO REP required, everyone's welcome, willing to help or be helped in the game.

Method - Different Guild Wars 2 Topics will periodically be proposed here, with the help of our beloved wiki.guildwars2.com of course ^^ Everyone will have the chance to both ask and add something to the topic discussion, so that all of Guild Wars 2 Players (both Veterans and Newcomers) will share as much experience as possibile, with tips, suggestions, etc...

Game Content - [HUB] will have a weekly activity schedule rotation, with different content to play in Guild Wars 2, dynamically adding variety to our Training experience.

Activity Notifications - I'll post a reminder for each of the Community Events that will be planned, both here in the Official Forums Thread and Twitter with the tags: #GuildWars2 / #WelcomeToGW2 / #GuildWars2HUB .

How to join - You can contact me anytime through the following channels ---> Twitter: @birdackgaming // In game: birdack.6714 // Discord: [EQ] Virgil#9464 // email: [email protected]

Future - Discord and Guilded will be added to our Training Tools Arsenal ^^ , for a better and faster interaction between ourselves and our GW2 Community Events

Hope the Project will be useful and fun!

I'll see you in Tyria,
Virgil

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.