Superior Rune of Sanctuary: By the healer. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Superior Rune of Sanctuary: By the healer.

Superior Rune of Sanctuary: The barrier gained from this rune is now granted by the healer.
This was in game release notes from November 26, 2018
Who is the healer? Is it a person in 5 man group in squad in area? Guild Wars 2 does not have a healer. Please let us know what the rune actually does. I guess I would like this to be more specific.Thanks!

Comments

• The one using the skill or possessing the trait or ability that causes the heal is the healer?

• See that isn't confusing lol!

• Jeknar.6184Jeknar.6184 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm assuming the one that cast the heal skill that is granting barrier is the healer.

Ferguson's Crossing Mithril Raider (Rank 4444) - PvP Phoenix (Rank 72) - 29k Achievment Points
    Calamis Fatima / Kawagima / Hanna Flintlocke / Sabetha Deadeye

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 28, 2018

If it was granted by each player before, it wasnt scaling to rune holders healing power? Eh maybe its flat. Maybe its just for the heal participation (tag threshhold), didnt count as a heal before but does now for the one that did the incoming heal. Which then again did the heal so should already get it.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.