Light racing goggles TP? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Light racing goggles TP?

You can buy and sell heavy and medium Racing goggles on the TP but not the light ones.

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

I "think" there was a bug where they were sellable when they shouldn't have been. All were meant to be bind on acquire

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

Fixed a bug that prevented the equipment rewarded by roller beetle racing from binding to players’ accounts upon acquisition.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/755117/#Comment_755117

• While you can see them on the TP, I don't think you can actually buy them now. (The TP interface will just 'time out'.)

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• ups... i saw that only the light one wasn't on the tp and when got a chance to get one i took the light cos my main is necro and was confused. Thanks for the responses. Topic closed xD

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.