Please make WvWvW accessible from character select

Brutal Augus.5917

I realize this isnt all that important or revolutionary of an idea and I certainly won't roll over and die without it's implementation... but can we please have access to the WvWvW tab or some other utility that can be used to load into WvWvW borderlands directly from the character select screen as opposed to having to load into Lions arch etc and then load into a borderland?

This has been suggested many times before and I still think we should get this:

• New NPC on all borders with dialogue to select one your characters (lets say... 6 last played characters or the list would become complicated).
  • This NPC can be used on a 30m cd (beginning after the first 30m of joining a map, this is to avoid constant swapping)
  • The NPC functions so that when you select a new character, it goes to the WvW loading screen, loads your new character and spawns you at the normal spawn on the same map you where.

And that's it. Done. Something visual ingame is always much better than a boring UI option.

i think i have seen queues in OS so yes it is also limited.but you normally select a chracter and click on 'Play' (or double click on the character/ press Enter cause faster) next to the play button they could add another to open the WvW window with border selection.

as for changing the profession without leaving the map, i would like to have profession change kits like the restyle kits. (with also a permanent contract) because i think profession didnt really matter at any point in the story and our character is basically a superhero able to kill any living/dead/undead/unkown being in tyria and beyond so why wouldnt he be able to switch between profession from time to time?

Archived