Remove barrier in 2vs2 when time reaches -00:00

FlOwMaKeRs.8623

Me and my rl buddy who do nothing but pvp in this game were so excited for the 2v2s. We made a biig effoet to make the 1st one last night at 9pm eastern time but it bugged out. The next one was 6 hours away. You badword kidding me? 3am im supposed to play your game? But being adults, me having a 9-5 job and him being a dialysis tech that works at least 12 hour shifts at odd times. Like 2pm-2am mostly means all this great effort the devs put into this time gated event will be a waist. I guess it just time to move on and forget about gw2. I mean i love the combat and mechanics but the development is nothing but a uphill battle for anything pvp related.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Me and my rl buddy who do nothing but pvp in this game were so excited for the 2v2s. We made a biig effoet to make the 1st one last night at 9pm eastern time but it bugged out. The next one was 6 hours away. You badword kidding me? 3am im supposed to play your game? But being adults, me having a 9-5 job and him being a dialysis tech that works at least 12 hour shifts at odd times. Like 2pm-2am mostly means all this great effort the devs put into this time gated event will be a waist. I guess it just time to move on and forget about gw2. I mean i love the combat and mechanics but the development is nothing but a uphill battle for anything pvp related.

I think that will change with the new AT update, it will work in another way and not every 3 hours.

Remove mirage cloak from mirage and evade frame from thief. Remove invuln amd blocks from all classes. Every class has certain mechanics to mitigate damage and you can use them to gain advantage. Barrier might seem overpowered to people after ring becomes smaller but thats what how why you have to play the game strategically and find counters. I swear to god people dont want to learn to take a challenge in this game. Any obstacle they face and instantly they start to cry about nerfs and buffs.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Me and my rl buddy who do nothing but pvp in this game were so excited for the 2v2s. We made a biig effoet to make the 1st one last night at 9pm eastern time but it bugged out. The next one was 6 hours away. You badword kidding me? 3am im supposed to play your game? But being adults, me having a 9-5 job and him being a dialysis tech that works at least 12 hour shifts at odd times. Like 2pm-2am mostly means all this great effort the devs put into this time gated event will be a waist. I guess it just time to move on and forget about gw2. I mean i love the combat and mechanics but the development is nothing but a uphill battle for anything pvp related.

Precisely why I uninstalled the other day...

My work and family life doesnt fit into ATs they forced teams to be in... No teams to play with means no friends to play with, playing a game without your friends isnt fun and waiting a year or more to give it back to us is insulting.

By putting all these restraints in place they are reducing thier own player base... They have literally shut the doors to players like me or they expect me to move country or quit my job.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

My work and family life doesnt fit into ATs they forced teams to be in... No teams to play with means no friends to play with, playing a game without your friends isnt fun and waiting a year or more to give it back to us is insulting.

By putting all these restraints in place they are reducing thier own player base... They have literally shut the doors to players like me or they expect me to move country or quit my job.

Omg the legendary sephiroth is quitting/uninstalling. It truely is a dawn of a new age of darkness. You will be missed sir. Im curious to know what ur next mmo will be.

Im looking into crowfall. Its really starting to come togeather.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:

Omg the legendary sephiroth is quitting/uninstalling. It truely is a dawn of a new age of darkness. You will be missed sir. Im curious to know what ur next mmo will be.

Im looking into crowfall. Its really starting to come togeather.

Guild wars 2 is fantastic, I dont think any other MMO could fill its shoes so with that said, Ive been playin the PS4 lol

This is like kicking an addiction... 3 days down ?

Archived