[Suggestion] Can we get this kind of armor for all races?

Ydeirt.3905

QXD3X7g.jpgLike the title, i've never seen this kind of armor with the hoodie on their back. Would love it as additional stuff in fashion wars 2.Please don't mention costume [i know there are 3 of em that looks exactly the same only retextured, looks not that great and especially pricey in TP right now] and you can't mix & match stuff.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Maybe if they make other Cultural Armors some day...

I mean it doesn't have to be "Cultural Armor", any kind of armor will do. They make new armor don't they? Especially with some of their updates.It's just some suggestion incase they made a new one later.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I meant, that maybe it's what makes that armor special, and if they add some other 'special' armor (Cultural), it would be included.

I'm not sure though, it could be any armor with a hoodie thats it. Not that it have animation or special effect or anything.WIth so many art and hoodie as helmet, wouldn't it make sense if some people in Tyria don't put the hoodie always on top of their head since its a part of the clothes.

Archived