Laming Deadeyes [Vid]

Justine.6351

So I was bored playing hammer rev and decided to try out a Trapper DH for a little amusement. Was a fun night seeing people blow up on them and was entertaining to see it happen to deadeyes. Later decided I wanted to play my mesmer in wvw for a change and try out Power Lock (daze mantra) + Power Block. Was surprisingly effective on the average deadeye too. Had enough clips to toss together and theme it on cheesing / being less than polite to, deadeyes. A couple other classes/elite specs may or may not have been harmed in the making of this film.

nice proof that deadeye is not more brainded to play than other professions as it is often claimed here or you wouldnt have a chance on builds you have no experience on, ty. you may now continue hating and killing bad deadeyes or any other bad players you come across.

@MUDse.7623 said:nice proof that deadeye is not more brainded to play than other professions as it is often claimed here or you wouldnt have a chance on builds you have no experience on, ty. you may now continue hating and killing bad deadeyes or any other bad players you come across.

Same since condi's were nerfed hard enough rev makes a good assassin/thief with shiro/glint still kill them lol. I am sure though that the next thing will be that they are too fast and they do too much damage and desperately need nerfing because they are destroying wvw. Yet when you pressed one button on a necro in the past and down them instantly they worked fine :)

@MUDse.7623 said:nice proof that deadeye is not more brainded to play than other professions as it is often claimed here or you wouldnt have a chance on builds you have no experience on, ty. you may now continue hating and killing bad deadeyes or any other bad players you come across.Full glass DH and mesmer are easy oneshots. The video just proves that there exist below braindead skill level deadeyes.

The latter is not surprising, because noobspecs typically are played by people at the lowest intellectual skill level possible. Mechanical skill level is not the problem here. That's comparable to people backpedaling when bursted instead of dodging. You don't have to ask whether the person is to slow to press the dodge key, but why the person makes such a stupid decission.

@KrHome.1920 said:

@MUDse.7623 said:nice proof that deadeye is not more brainded to play than other professions as it is often claimed here or you wouldnt have a chance on builds you have no experience on, ty. you may now continue hating and killing bad deadeyes or any other bad players you come across.Full glass DH and mesmer are easy oneshots. The video just proves that there exist below braindead skill level deadeyes.

The latter is not surprising, because noobspecs typically are played by people at the lowest intellectual skill level possible. Mechanical skill level is not the problem here. That's comparable to people backpaddeling when bursted instead of dodging. You don't have to ask whether the person is to slow to press the dodge key, but why the person makes such a stupid decission.

yeah because someone choosing a necro to solo roam must be on a very high intellectual skill level :3

@MUDse.7623 said:

The latter is not surprising, because noobspecs typically are played by people at the lowest intellectual skill level possible. Mechanical skill level is not the problem here. That's comparable to people backpaddeling when bursted instead of dodging. You don't have to ask whether the person is to slow to press the dodge key, but why the person makes such a stupid decission.

yeah because someone choosing a necro to solo roam must be on a very high intellectual skill level :3

None of these examples show that certain build is easy or hard or who plays such builds. It just says that people in gw2 can be dumb and useless even on the easiest and cheesiest builds.

@steki.1478 said:

None of these examples show that certain build is easy or hard or who plays such builds. It just says that people in gw2 can be dumb and useless even on the easiest and cheesiest builds.

a build being 'easy' or 'hard' is no indicator for the skill the player using it has. usually people will call builds that are efficient in what they are doing easy and builds that are dumb to even pick hard . the game allways rewards the higher skill with victory. if you despite repeatedly losing belive you have more skill than your opponent, then you probably do not play that game right.in the video obviously OP had more skill because while he might have lacked experience on his DH/mesmer as much as his opponents on deadeye, he choose more selfexplainatory tools to fight - or should i say more baindead? with more experience on both sides the DE would win because his tools are better, it doesnt make it braindead, just better.

@Justine.6351 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:OP, have you examined the possibility, however slight, that trying to roam on a Zerg spec may be a self kitten?

I see hammer rev as a general usage build not exclusively a zerging build.

I'd agree rev is.Hammer, however...

But yeah, DH is a thief hunter. Even before the reveal on f1. DH vs. Soulbeast (a competent one) now, that'd be an impressive vid.

@LetoII.3782 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:OP, have you examined the possibility, however slight, that trying to roam on a Zerg spec may be a self kitten?

But yeah, DH is a thief hunter. Even before the reveal on f1. DH vs. Soulbeast (a competent one) now, that'd be an impressive vid.

Idk hammer has the range, non-projectile attacks, damage, ground targeted attacks, evade, soft cc, hard cc, projectile shield, cleave and is cheap with low cooldowns.

@MUDse.7623 said:nice proof that deadeye is not more brainded to play than other professions as it is often claimed here or you wouldnt have a chance on builds you have no experience on, ty. you may now continue hating and killing bad deadeyes or any other bad players you come across.It shows that even the braindeadiesteye has a good chance to kill a good player.btw: nice vid xD

@enkidu.5937 said:

@MUDse.7623 said:nice proof that deadeye is not more brainded to play than other professions as it is often claimed here or you wouldnt have a chance on builds you have no experience on, ty. you may now continue hating and killing bad deadeyes or any other bad players you come across.It shows that even the braindeadiesteye has a good chance to kill a good player.btw: nice vid xD

really? where do you see a good player in the video?

@MUDse.7623 said:

really? where do you see a good player in the video?Compared to those deadeyes he's some godlike creature, that was sent from heavens to beat some 1-1-1-1 kittens and punish them for trolling ;)

@enkidu.5937 said:

really? where do you see a good player in the video?Compared to those deadeyes he's some godlike creature, that was sent from heavens to beat some 1-1-1-1 kittens and punish them for trolling ;)

yeah.. did you even look at the builds those deadeyes were using? you aint trolling no one with these.. thats beating up some noobs because you had a bad run in with someone else, very nice and then call it 'disrespect'.

@Justine.6351 said:

Idk hammer has the range, non-projectile attacks, damage, ground targeted attacks, evade, soft cc, hard cc, projectile shield, cleave and is cheap with low cooldowns.The hammer is so slow that a decent roamer can kill the rev between autoattack tosses.

The key word is decent. A lot of people think they're decent but they'll auto-lose to a hammer rev simply because they don't do enough damage to take them down. I mean OP seems to be actually playing well, if people play bad, then that is sorta w/e. Well, that's honestly how most small scale fights go, and nobody cares about tryharding in WvW anymore especially not 1v1 except a few. Sometimes I go on thief for fun and press buttons. Sometimes I fail, other times I get flamed about a few minutes after I log on. Sometimes it probably goes on someone's video.

There's really no point in giving OP crap, because for better or for worse, this is WvW. But it is better than 30 minutes of say, something like this, as in this excellent parody back then...

Finally, I'd also like to say that often times you may think a fight was awesome but if you watch a recording, it seems nowhere nearly as good when the view is more objective....

@ArchonWing.9480 said:The key word is decent. A lot of people think they're decent but they'll auto-lose to a hammer rev simply because they don't do enough damage to take them down. I mean OP seems to be actually playing well, if people play bad, then that is sorta w/e.

That was the point of my comment.I'm fairly sure I've fought the OP, I've certainly fought hammer revs... There's stronger rev builds for 1v1. A good build can carry a bad player and vice versa, But a good player with a good build is best.

@"ArchonWing.9480" said:The key word is decent. A lot of people think they're decent but they'll auto-lose to a hammer rev simply because they don't do enough damage to take them down. I mean OP seems to be actually playing well, if people play bad, then that is sorta w/e. Well, that's honestly how most small scale fights go, and nobody cares about tryharding in WvW anymore especially not 1v1 except a few. Sometimes I go on thief for fun and press buttons. Sometimes I fail, other times I get flamed about a few minutes after I log on. Sometimes it probably goes on someone's video.

There's really no point in giving OP kitten, because for better or for worse, this is WvW. But it is better than 30 minutes of say, something like this, as in this excellent parody back then...

Finally, I'd also like to say that often times you may think a fight was awesome but if you watch a recording, it seems nowhere nearly as good when the view is more objective....Yeah I met one of those OP permastealth kittens a while ago. Here's a clip, it's super exiting and ends with an epic fight.

DE, mes etc on given builds are indeed brain dead easy. People seem to forget that some classes/builds have a very low skill requirement, meaning that it is over performing enough that you can beat someone better than you. but run into someone who is actually really good and they will still win. The main problem is not so much those low skilled people getting by with these over performing builds, it's that most builds that were like this had a very low skill cap, meaning being a good player didn't mean a whole lot. The new builds for DE and mes however have very, very high skill caps, meaning they scale very well with player skill. Some of them good enough that beating them on most other classes is almost impossible. And even if you are able to out play that good player on that class, their escape and reset ability is quiet good, which leads to other players getting aggravated, as they never get the kill. Yes, they "lost" that fight by resetting, but they just get to try again in short order.

@LetoII.3782 said:

DH does excellently well against full glass, double stone signet soulbeast, or even some of the roam/duel-focused marauder soulbeasts, but any build styled after the boonbeast spvp build will counter DH hard. DH doesn't stand an inkling of a chance against classes that can maintain perma protection since guardian has no way of dealing with that.

Archived