P.Reaper rotation?

phs.6089

@Zex Anthon.8673 said:Wells>shroud>1>1>1>1...

When at 50%

Gravedigger>gravedigger>gravedigger.....

Breakbar

Flesh golem>shroud>executioners scythe

Never use deaths charge. Only use soul spiral if you need to cleave adds.

WTH? Soul Spiral is one of our hardest hitting attacks!@phs.6089Typically the rotation on a boss is this:Warhorn 5Switch to GSGS 4,5Well of Suffering(I personally activate Haunt on Shadow fiend right before going into shroud as by the time it activates I would have regained some LF back while in shroud, which buys me 2-3 more seconds in shroud)ShroudRS4 in your pulsating AOEs (Well of Suffering and Soul Spiral are VERY good together)Auto till you reach 50% LFRemove ShroudUse your GS skillsWhen life force is 90-95% full switch to axe/warhornAxe 2Warhorn 5Well of Suffering (Haunt if you'd like to follow my advice)And shroud rotation again.At 50% it is no longer viable to just spam Gravedigger alone. That is outdated info; the buffs to shroud was a clever way of the devs to get around the Gravedigger spam without touching said skill. It is important to try to keep your life force above 50% so if you're under you need some GS autos and GS3 is good for lf generation, plus haunt (it's insta cast). You will still need to be doing your shroud rotation. Basically below 50% target health, Gravedigger replaces the majority of your autos. I still switch to axe/warhorn before entering shroud for the warhorn 5.

Here are some things I do. Some people might argue it is worth doing warhorn 5 before axe 2, however warhorn 5 gives lf per hit so it is useful to have it active for as long as you can while you're in shroud. Only times I do it in reverse is when I needed to switch to a/wh early for warhorn 4 (or because I messed up the rotation). When I enter shroud, I always do 3 3 first since it takes no time at all and it ensures my target is chilled before I do Soul Spiral. When target is at 25% health, I find Executioner's Scythe (RS5) to be viable as the damage modifier at 25% makes up for the length of the skill and if you don't have Well of Suffering ready before entering shroud, the Chill field left by RS5 is a good field to do Soul Spiral in.

@Methuselah.4376 said:

When at 50%

Breakbar

WTH? Soul Spiral is one of our hardest hitting attacks!@phs.6089Typically the rotation on a boss is this:Warhorn 5Switch to GSGS 4,5Well of Suffering(I personally activate Haunt on Shadow fiend right before going into shroud as by the time it activates I would have regained some LF back while in shroud, which buys me 2-3 more seconds in shroud)ShroudRS4 in your pulsating AOEs (Well of Suffering and Soul Spiral are VERY good together)Auto till you reach 50% LFRemove ShroudUse your GS skillsWhen life force is 90-95% full switch to axe/warhornAxe 2Warhorn 5Well of Suffering (Haunt if you'd like to follow my advice)And shroud rotation again.At 50% it is no longer viable to just spam Gravedigger alone. That is outdated info; the buffs to shroud was a clever way of the devs to get around the Gravedigger spam without touching said skill. It is important to try to keep your life force above 50% so if you're under you need some GS autos and GS3 is good for lf generation, plus haunt (it's insta cast). You will still need to be doing your shroud rotation. Basically below 50% target health, Gravedigger replaces the majority of your autos. I still switch to axe/warhorn before entering shroud for the warhorn 5.

Here are some things I do. Some people might argue it is worth doing warhorn 5 before axe 2, however warhorn 5 gives lf per hit so it is useful to have it active for as long as you can while you're in shroud. Only times I do it in reverse is when I needed to switch to a/wh early for warhorn 4 (or because I messed up the rotation). When I enter shroud, I always do 3 3 first since it takes no time at all and it ensures my target is chilled before I do Soul Spiral. When target is at 25% health, I find Executioner's Scythe (RS5) to be viable as the damage modifier at 25% makes up for the length of the skill and if you don't have Well of Suffering ready before entering shroud, the Chill field left by RS5 is a good field to do Soul Spiral in.

Well I'm starting a bit different:Start GS:GS 3GS 2GS 4GS 5Cancel animation of gs5 with weapon swapAxe 2Horn 5Well of sufferingShroud 4Autoattack in shroud till lifeforce is near 50%Axe 2WeaponswapGS 3GS 2Autoattacks till you can start from beginning

At 50%Spam gravediggerGS 4GS 5WeaponswapAxe 2Horn 5Well of sufferingShroud 4Autoattack till lifeforce is near 50%Axe 2GS 2 spamStart from beginning

Always use shroud 3 as soon as you get in shroud

@Nimon.7840 said:

When at 50%

Breakbar

Well I'm starting a bit different:Start GS:GS 3GS 2GS 4GS 5Cancel animation of gs5 with weapon swapAxe 2Horn 5Well of sufferingShroud 4Autoattack in shroud till lifeforce is near 50%Axe 2WeaponswapGS 3GS 2Autoattacks till you can start from beginning

At 50%Spam gravediggerGS 4GS 5WeaponswapAxe 2Horn 5Well of sufferingShroud 5Autoattack till lifeforce is near 50%Axe 2GS 2 spamStart from beginning

Always use shroud 3 as soon as you get in shroud

Ye forgot to mention to use axe 2 right out of shroud.

I would recommend using GS 5 before GS 2 for your opener if the target is not chilled for that extra 10% damage.

thank you all for advises. I'm struggling with that breakbar as as reaper. Golem ummmhh is so slow and then there are times i find it got lost or killed and I have to re summon it. I panic and go GW5+ shroud 5, losing precious LF. Dunno I'm having lots of fun on reaper but this brekbars, there should be something else really for a melee class

@"phs.6089" said:thank you all for advises. I'm struggling with that breakbar as as reaper. Golem ummmhh is so slow and then there are times i find it got lost or killed and I have to re summon it. I panic and go GW5+ shroud 5, losing precious LF. Dunno I'm having lots of fun on reaper but this brekbars, there should be something else really for a melee class

Do you mean for solo play?

Breakbars shouldn't be an issue in Teamplay. In all 3 "weaponsets" you have one good cc.

Gs5Horn4Shroud5 (and 3 also adds a little cc)

Also you should get a lot of chill from GS autoattacks, which is at least a soft cc.

Then there's the golem.It always tanks pve open world mobs. That's how it is. It will always die there.In raids you shouldn't have that issue?!

And also I have a feeling, that golem cc is bugged. As it sometimes does seem to do half a breakbars from raidbosses alone, and sometimes it does like only one quarter on the same boss.

Didn't test till now.

If you see the breakbars coming up, just do a slightly longer GS autoattack rotation:

I'm going into my rotation after the swap from axe to GS. When you know that breakbars is coming:

Switch to GSGS 3GS 2AutochainsGS 2GS 3Autochains till breakbars is up then:

Gs4GS 5Horn 4Axe 2 (only if enemy isn't invunerable)Horn 5Well of suffering (depends on how much cc is missing)Haunt (shadow fiend)Golem ccShroud 3 (double tap for fear)Shroud 5

If this cc-rotation is finished you should be able to go back to the normal rotation following withshroud 4Into shroud autoattacks

Ye Reaper employs some CC in its regular rotation (GS5, the fear on Shroud 3, chill from auto, Haunt). I agree that golem is inconsistent but it is our best break bar damager. Warhorn 4 is also great.

But anyways, I love seeing more players using Power Reaper :3 sure it's no Holosmith dps wise, but it is so much fun and has higher survivability.

Archived