No newsletter & no newsletter confirmation mail

There is supposed to be a confirmation e-mail for this, and I received it after joining it about five minutes ago. After filling out the form, you should have been sent to a page that said the following:

Stay up to DateThanks for signing up for the Guild Wars 2 newsletter!Please check your email inbox to confirm your subscription.The confirmation email was sent to: (Your Email)If you did not receive an email, please check your spam folder, or add guildwars2@ncsoft.com to your address book.

After that, the mail should get to you almost instantly and ask you to click a confirmation link; I imagine they do this so other people can't sign you up for potential spam.

From what I'm reading, joining this mailing list is the only way to participate in the Roller Beetle sweepstakes, so enjoy that I guess.

@AgentMoore.9453 said:There is supposed to be a confirmation e-mail for this, and I received it after joining it about five minutes ago. After filling out the form, you should have been sent to a page that said the following:

Stay up to DateThanks for signing up for the Guild Wars 2 newsletter!Please check your email inbox to confirm your subscription.The confirmation email was sent to: (Your Email)If you did not receive an email, please check your spam folder, or add guildwars2@ncsoft.com to your address book.

After that, the mail should get to you almost instantly and ask you to click a confirmation link; I imagine they do this so other people can't sign you up for potential spam.

From what I'm reading, joining this mailing list is the only way to participate in the Roller Beetle sweepstakes, so enjoy that I guess.

All I saw on the page was : Thank you for signing up for the newsletter! We'll be in touch soon with the latest Guild Wars 2 information.

Never got an e-mail, either.

The link I used came from the bottom of the Guild Wars 2 official website:https://www.guildwars2.com/en/newsletter-signup/

I can't imagine why they'd have two separate signups, but if they do, it seems like the Roller Beetle link is broken (or lacking) in some way. It may also behave differently if you've already signed up in the past with the e-mail you're trying to use now.

@"AgentMoore.9453" said:The link I used came from the bottom of the Guild Wars 2 official website:https://www.guildwars2.com/en/newsletter-signup/

I can't imagine why they'd have two separate signups, but if they do, it seems like the Roller Beetle link is broken (or lacking) in some way. It may also behave differently if you've already signed up in the past with the e-mail you're trying to use now.

I've signed up on both pages, get the same (lack of) results.

• ArenaNet Staff

Here's how things work:

• If you are a first-time subscriber for the newsletter, you will receive an e-mailed confirmation message to verify your e-mail address.
  • If you already subscribed, or are re-subscribing -- for instance, you opted out of the newsletter for a while -- you will not receive an e-mail confirmation when you sign up. You can be sure, though that if you see the on-screen confirmation that you’ve been added to the mailing list, you'll be good to go.
  • If you learn that an e-mailed newsletter went out after you signed up (or signed up again) and if you do not receive that mailing, wait a bit, then contact Customer Support. You see, newsletters do not go out all at once, but are sent out in a staggered system. This means that one of your friends may receive a newsletter on Tuesday and yours may arrive on Thursday. If you don't receive a copy after a few days, feel free to contact CS.

If you're concerned about the newsletter subscription in relation to the sweepstakes, or just in general, I hope these details help answer the questions you have.

Archived