Desert Crafting Material Coffers are tedious and take too long to open

Kaatora.3186

Desert Crafting Material Coffers obtained from reward tracks just take far too long, and is very, very tedious, to open to be worth the time to do so. It personally takes me more than a minute to open 10 if I try to speed through it. The problem is I usually get more than 10 during a single play session and can't be bothered with the time and tedium to individually open each desert crafting material coffer, then scrolling to the bottom of the options to select one of the last 2 options, then hit accept after having already spent multiple minutes mass opening all the other loot boxes and dealing with the contents of those at the end of a play session.

If it could be changed to be redeemed like with the way skirmish chests are, that would be most helpful.

Yeah, I just delete them now. All the confirmations make it a waste of time for at most a couple silver, since once you have all the recipes everything in there is junk.

Game continues to have confirmations on some very strange things (e.g. the Tomes of Experience)

This is has been a complaint since the Desert Crafting Material Coffer was first released. Initially, many of the things on the list were rare or costly, but that's no longer the case.

I thought I remember a dev saying that they might take a look at the drop table. For now, I'd recommend one of two strategies:

• Keep a bank slot just for this and let it accumulate.
  • Delete it.

Total value right now is about 2s.(before fees: milling stones 55c, lentils 15c, flax 135s or coffee 145s)

It's not nothing, but not worth spending time if it makes one cranky.

Archived