Guild Hall and PoF

Hello everyone !My friend only has Path of Fire.He has access to some functionalities of Heart of Thorns like the Revenant.

But, no functionality in Guild Hall is available for him. I don't understand why, because there is a Guild Hall in PoF map, and i think it would be logical than someone who only has PoF can use it (like consumables of Nathan the Bartender).

Is it a bug ? And if it not, maybe it will be a good idea to give access to all functionalities in Guild Hall

You cannot just cherry pick the one feature of HoT that is actually available to PoF owners and use that as an example to justify other features should be available as well.By your argumentation, gliders, HoT maps and HoT masteries should all be available to PoF owners too, as they were major features of HoT.

Also, guild halls in general (just not all of their features) were always accessible for players without HoT. So from the beginning, players without expansions were generously not locked out of entering it, of course the same applies to the new guildhall that came with PoF.

@"Deathmortus.7852" said:I think it's not really logical... No ?

Correct and according to GW2 sale page it shouldn't be that way.https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230165307-Guild-Wars-2-Account-Types-Free-Core-HoT-PoF

I have several guildies with PoF only, we rised that question. Ask your guildmate to contact support . I guess then more people point it out then sooner Arena will start looking at that.

@phs.6089 said:

Correct and according to GW2 sale page it shouldn't be that way.

I have several guildies with PoF only, we rised that question. Ask your guildmate to contact support . I guess then more people point it out then sooner Arena will start looking at that.

According to that, Play4Free accounts have the same access to most Guild Halls. I think what that means is that players have access to the Guild Hall, but not all the features provided within.Unless, of course, you mean that any account, paid or no, should have/has access to those paid-expansion features.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@phs.6089 said:

Correct and according to GW2 sale page it shouldn't be that way.

According to that, Play4Free accounts have the same access to most Guild Halls. I think what that means is that players have
access
to the Guild Hall, but not all the features provided within.Unless, of course, you mean that any account, paid or no, should have/has access to those paid-expansion features.

Please check the part about Guild Enhancements that are part of Guild Hall. PoF only users can't use them atm.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Yeah, I see that. My bad.

It's likely the article will be changed, rather than the mechanic, though. (You can, and could in the past, find mistakes in those articles. It does, however, take a long time to get them changed.)

Good luck.

Well that shouldn't be as its been reported 4-6 mounts ago. And veteran players told that Enhancements were part of Core game before pre-HoT. Would be really strange if Arena locks things only for HoT.

I believe they locked it behind paid exacs with HoTand overlooked with PoF relise.

That is not the only wrong information on that page. The page also says that accounts created after August 28th 2015 require SMS or App authentification to withdraw from the guild bank or send gold or items. They do not.

PS: I suspect that the "Guild enhancements" that the person who wrote this page refered to actually may be the "enhancements" that a guild grants for members automatically, those listed in the guild window as "Attributes" like the 15% waypoint discount and the guildhall swiftness. The tooltip labels them as "boosts and settings" and the tavern enhancements also are labled "boosts" in their icon. Possibly just a bad choice of wording. However, I do not have a F2P account to test if that account is getting the guildhall swiftness or not.

@"Shikigami.4013" said:That is not the only wrong information on that page. The page also says that accounts created after August 28th 2015 require SMS or App authentification to withdraw from the guild bank or send gold or items. They do not.

PS: I suspect that the "Guild enhancements" that the person who wrote this page refered to actually may be the "enhancements" that a guild grants for every member, those listed in the guild window as "Attributes" like the 15% waypoint discount and the guildhall swiftness. Possibly just a bad choice of wording.

Don't think so, check your guild's barmen

There are many words/terms for things that may mean the same thing, and also some features are called differently within the game. The "things I am talking about" may be called "Guild Updates" somewhere, but they are labled as "Attributes" in the guild windows as I said, and the tooltip says "Guildwide boosts and settings".

Imgur

Archived