Masked Roller "F" has a new friend — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Masked Roller "F" has a new friend

It's me, of course~

Comments

• Yaaaaaaaas

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro - Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/NM |Daredevil|Ranger
    |Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist|Deadeye|Warrior
    |Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker|Weaver|Chronomancer|Soulbeast|Holosmith|Revenant

• jwaz.1908jwaz.1908 Member ✭✭✭

Is that lord Faren in there?

Henge of Denravi - Equinox Solstice [TIME]
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Jwaz

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

@jwaz.1908 said:

I've been thinking that. It certainly looks like him...but that just means he's a white human male with the same hair cut and colour. The "F" seems to suggest it could be though.

Or maybe a cousin or younger brother?

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea,
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams,
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek,
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings."

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Surely Faren, I mean he is everywhere was at southsun cove in underwear before the assault too, we've seen him during several stories even the recent ls4e3.

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' DONE, Housing DONE, New asuran expansion DONE, Designing a new lounge "current", New GameMode DONE

• Kanok.3027Kanok.3027 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 30, 2018

Agreed, very good chance it's Faren. In case anyone is wondering what the skins are, which are all light armor:
    Helm: Racing Goggles
    Shoulders: Racing Scarf (not gold)
    Chest: Profane
    Gloves: Council Ministry
    Pants: Ascalonian Performer
    Shoes: Ascalonian Performer

Dyes I had to try and figure out and I think I got them properly, based on his look, but these are essentially them:
    Silver, Midnight Ice, Cherry, Fluff, Iris, Decay and Crushed Bone for the belt. It looks a bit lighter than what he's using on his belt, but that was the closest I could get without it being too light or dark with my currently available colors.

• So is masked roller f a homage to captain falcon of f-zero?

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think it's more Racer X from Speed Racer. Then again it could just be a trope of racing venues that there is a mysterious highly skilled competitor with a hidden identity.

• TexZero.7910TexZero.7910 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Donari.5237 said:
    I think it's more Racer X from Speed Racer. Then again it could just be a trope of racing venues that there is a mysterious highly skilled competitor with a hidden identity.

It's most likely the speed racer homage.
    Racer X was always present at Speed's races and gave him advice without Speed knowing it was him.

• lol great minds think alike. This is Masked Roller P

• We should form the Masked Roller Racing Team xD

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

@jwaz.1908 said:

Of course it is. Hence the "F".

• Faren is all. All is Faren. The Farendemic continues...

• Ayakaru.6583Ayakaru.6583 Member ✭✭✭✭

@jwaz.1908 said:

I think so, but not as a veteran racer, but someone who shows up dressed as one, and will always proclaim “i am so good I dont have to proof how good I am”

To defeat the dragons, see the good in them.
    Zhaitan reunites lost ones, primordus creates fertile land, mordremoth spreads the green, and jormag..
    ..jormag? Who's that?

• Ayakaru.6583Ayakaru.6583 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 16, 2018

@Girbilcannon.8259 said:

lol great minds think alike. This is Masked Roller P

Why are imgur images always so pixelated.
    Full hd here, but when you click on it to go to imgur, it suddenly becomes a pixelated mess

To defeat the dragons, see the good in them.
    Zhaitan reunites lost ones, primordus creates fertile land, mordremoth spreads the green, and jormag..
    ..jormag? Who's that?

• Doesn't become pixelated for me.

Same. It's not pixelated to me. Looks great!

• XYLO.7031XYLO.7031 Member ✭✭
    edited December 16, 2018

The human female isn't exactly the same, but I like it. Gloves, Shoes, Shoulder, Helmet are exact. The bottom for female becomes skirt but still works. Top completely different so I had to search for something else.

You did good. My girlfriend thought it looked interesting, so there's that too!

• Masked Rollers are popping up all over the place now lol...

edited December 17, 2018

If you ever want to take a screenshot with me, let me know. Just whisper me, or send mail if I'm not online, and we'll set up a meeting time and place!

I changed his hair to a 'fro and I think it's far better.

• This is nice. These azura have some tude.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.