Some weapons need to have their own sound

Title is self-explanatory, especially to the following items:

Arcane Marksman Rifle - probably the biggest downer, I bought this skin for my Deadeye and my colleague was amazed by its design. However, when it was time for him to purchase the skin, he was distraught when it started to sound like a 17th century blunderbuss.Inquest Mark II Dagger - sounds like a utensil being used in a dinner partyInquest Mark II Sword - sounds like a sword (it's supposed to be a laser sword)Holosmith's Sword/The Cutting Edge - same with Inquest Mark II sword, you have the feel of a lightsaber, but when used by a Thief/Warrior it sounds like a sword.

There several other skins that screams for improvement and I would be glad if other people can bring them up. So far, the ones mentioned above should be improved for a start.

Swords/greatswords that are not made of metal shouldn't sound like you're drawing them from metal scabbards. I was mildly annoyed that the lovely Warden Greatsword, which is made of plant material and what looks like glass, sounds like...metal.

As a side note, I'm watching the Black Lion Weapons selection like a hawk for the eventual return of the beautiful Dreamthistle weapon skins...I really hope the sword and greatsword don't sound like metal sliding on metal, considering that the blade is made out of what appears to be magic, and said blade doesn't even exist when sheathed. That would really be silly.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Category:Weapons_with_unique_sounds

Looking at the list, I see either truly rare (expensive) skins or legendary weapons.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Category:Weapons_with_unique_skill_activation_sounds

Same as the previous list, only now with a bunch of weapons earned through achievements.

Obviously ANET wants to make these "special sounds" rare, but that doesn't explain why they wouldn't do the same thing for items that are available only through the Gem store (ie. that puts $$$$ in their pockets)

Archived