Balance Patch Coming at all during December ?

zoopop.5630

The entire company will probably be on vaction the last 2-3 weeks of december. At this point since the season ends in January and thats a month away u cant call it mid season balance anymore if it happens more like end season balance. Which woll just make the end of the season crappy as people are trying the changes and people trying to figure out synergys if they do biig changes. But who knows what theyll do till a day or two befor when they tell us. Till then radio silance as usual.

@MyPuppy.8970 said:

@"mrauls.6519" said:

@MyPuppy.8970 said:Renegade buff for Christmas. 25/12 is a Tuesday I think.

FTFY

FTFY

FTFY

Wait guys, i don't mind Santanet buffing your fav espec, but i'm asking for a whole profession overhaul... The poor first :mrgreen:

Spoilsport >.<, and I was genuinely curious on how creative people can be after underpowered builds are exhausted.

They were waiting for the new broken stuff showing up after their sigil and rune rework before releasing a new balance patch to have the opportunity for some last minute balance tweaks.

If the patch will be relased this year at all, then next tuesday additionally to the wintersday update. This gives them about a week to fix bugs before the staff holidays start.

@reikken.4961 said:nerf elebuff holo and mirage. shockwave radius especially should be increasedalso healing turret is long overdue for a buff. the cast time is much too long. too easy to interrupt compared to other healing skills

Shockwave needs full map coverage and needs to be unblockable. Healing turret now heals the player and all allies for full hp and removes all conditions, grants stab on activation so you can't be interrupted. I can see it now.

hope they do something about the ridiculously high power/ferocity damage on this patch cause it's way out of hand

rev/core guard/thief being the main problems with this game

I hope @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 mesmer gets a buff cause currently there is a single mesmer (if i exclude myself) in the ENTIRE TOP 50 in europe. A SINGLE mesmer

literally the least represented class in this current moment, there are even more elementalists in top 50 right now than mesmers. I'm sure by the end of the season that'll change cus mesmer isn;'t the worst class in teh game but its nowhere near the best class in the game with how the patches have evolved and you don;'t have to take my words for it, if the class was good there would be more than ((one)) person in top 50 with it

there are three rangers and three engineers in top 10 alone while there's a single mesmer (other than myself) in top 50 ((FIFTY))

@incisorr.9502 said:hope they do something about the ridiculously high power/ferocity damage on this patch cause it's way out of hand

rev/core guard/thief being the main problems with this game

I hope @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" mesmer gets a buff cause currently there is a single mesmer (if i exclude myself) in the ENTIRE TOP 50 in europe. A SINGLE mesmer

literally the least represented class in this current moment, there are even more elementalists in top 50 right now than mesmers. I'm sure by the end of the season that'll change cus mesmer isn;'t the worst class in teh game but its nowhere near the best class in the game with how the patches have evolved and you don;'t have to take my words for it, if the class was good there would be more than ((one)) person in top 50 with it

there are three rangers and three engineers in top 10 alone while there's a single mesmer (other than myself) in top 50 ((FIFTY))

hey bud , Please dont forget about the weaver mains and rev mains that play. They are on the shit tier list overall compared to most of the other classes. Mesmer can stay how they are a bit longer after having a few season of them being overly powered and needing "reworks" to put them in "line" which didn't even solve anything lol.

Mesmer are perfectly balance at the moment.

@"Arkantos.7460" said:inc buff n mesma results in nerf for all others

Agree!

"Just like to share this video to show the community how broken the mesmer can be and still arena don't want to do anything about it because they keep buffing it every patch for no reason anyways"

Enjoy!

Guild Wars 2: The Real Definition of Broken(Lord Hizen VS Cellofrag )

@Burnfall.9573 said:

Agree!

"Just like to share this video to show the community how broken the mesmer can be and still arena don't want to do anything about it because they keep buffing it every patch for no reason anyways"

Enjoy!

Guy fights one of the lowest pressure, highest sustain builds in the game. Duels it to a draw for four minutes until his opponent lags out, all while his opponent shrugged off every attack he threw at that.

I'm not exactly seeing the problem.

In my gaming "career" of 15+ years, GW2 is the only game ive played where broken stuff stays broken and/or doesnt get fixed a.s.a.p. I dont know if its pride, lack of resources or just being really bad at their jobs. I cannot come up with any reason for annoying the player base this much and being totally absent from the player community. Other games makes "councils of players" to help test/balance/ and add improvements to miscellaneous. Players usually know first-hand whats troubling.Now we`re 5 years in and Anet is still doing "their thing". 10/10.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

Agree!

Enjoy!

Guy fights one of the lowest pressure, highest sustain builds in the game. Duels it to a draw for four minutes until his opponent lags out, all while his opponent shrugged off every attack he threw at that.

I'm not exactly seeing the problem.

They fought 5 months ago ? ON guild arena with PVE values ? Jaunt 20s cd etcetcetc.This delusional folk seen responses but still copypaste it everywhere... Who you trying to fool ? (not you mort, another one ;d)Force Hizen to fight cello in pvp now . We will see 50 wins for cello against 0 for Hizen xD

Archived