[SUGGESTION/Question] Can we have rocket boots as a mount? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[SUGGESTION/Question] Can we have rocket boots as a mount?

For the Asura in particular, I think it would be very cool to be able to obtain a skin that replaces the griffon mount (or possibly a separate mount in its own right) with rocket boots to give the appearance of rocket-powered flight.

Answers

• Biff.5312Biff.5312 Member ✭✭✭✭

Engineers already have access to rocket boots - I'd rather see something else, but I do like your idea of a skin that's mechanical in nature.

• Steve The Cynic.3217Steve The Cynic.3217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 7, 2018

@Biff.5312 said:
    Engineers already have access to rocket boots - I'd rather see something else, but I do like your idea of a skin that's mechanical in nature.

Back when Petey was not yet a thing in the main game, but was coming over the horizon in that way that only Petey can, there were many people (including a certain Steve The Cynic that you might have heard of) who suggested a Charr Bike skin for the beetle. Someone even posted a sample concept art for it. Sadly, it has yet to make an appearance. :'(

EDIT: a sample player-made, unofficial concept art. Just to be clear.

@Biff.5312 said:
    Exercise your whimsy.

• @Biff.5312 said:

A KT29-Moahawk?

@Biff.5312 said:
    Exercise your whimsy.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.