How would you describe the changes to the game since 2016?

@Vaffelman.6954 said:I quit gaming back in 2016 and just recently bought a computer again. Is it worth playing again?

Come back and play it.

No matter what people say here your enjoyment can only be determined by you.

You can always quit again. You will find those that think it worse and others better.

I would be more curious to see your opinion after 30 days of play. If you like it come back and say why if not do the same. That could actually help others over asking this questions that no one can answer but you. Even then those others derive enjoyment based on their own taste.

I think you should come back and try it. Don't do it cause I find enjoyment in it though. Do it because if you already got another PC to play it on and own it all you lose nothing but time... then again that really is the only thing of value you will ever have.

@jbrother.1340 said:

@Vaffelman.6954 said:I quit gaming back in 2016 and just recently bought a computer again. Is it worth playing again?

Come back and play it.

No matter what people say here your enjoyment can only be determined by you.

You can always quit again. You will find those that think it worse and others better.

I would be more curious to see your opinion after 30 days of play. If you like it come back and say why if not do the same. That could actually help others over asking this questions that no one can answer but you. Even then those others derive enjoyment based on their own taste.

I think you should come back and try it. Don't do it cause I find enjoyment in it though. Do it because if you already got another PC to play it on and own it all you lose nothing but time... then again that really is the only thing of value you will ever have.

Ill make sure to do so, i have almost finished building my pc aswell, only waiting for my cpu coming tomorrow now!

Archived