WVW/Spvp Montage! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

WVW/Spvp Montage!

Hey guys this is a montage I have put a lot of hard work in, self edited, Self made chat cover, self made thumbnail :) this is my artwork please judge me and feel free to judge my work harshly if it needs it ! thanks in advance to everyone this is what I love ! :)

Comments

• Junkpile.7439Junkpile.7439 Member ✭✭✭

Meh thief.

Low quality trolling since launch
    Seafarer's Rest EotM Hero

• Hitman.5829Hitman.5829 Member ✭✭✭✭
    • Music 0/10
    • Class choice 3/10
    • Cheesy build 4/10
    • Player skills 6/10
    • Opponent's skill level 3/10
    • Editing skills 10/10

Charr Warrior Master Race!
    Black Gate Beast Roamer chicken chaser!

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

Liked other than the hippity-hop
    Is that 200 as in rank, as in new to the game? Welcome if so o/

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

• What if opponents are skilled, have good builds, and fights back? Check the video below for not overedited nor overeffected style.

• The editing, specially the blinking put me off.

• Thank you for an actual point system :) I should be working on something newer soon it will be D/P instead of cheesy 1shot dagger dagger :) ! what other kind of music do you think may put that 0 to a 10? > @Hitman.5829 said:

• Music 0/10
    • Class choice 3/10
    • Cheesy build 4/10
    • Player skills 6/10
    • Opponent's skill level 3/10
    • Editing skills 10/10
  • @LetoII.3782 said:
    Liked other than the hippity-hop
    Is that 200 as in rank, as in new to the game? Welcome if so o/

ah yes ! I am still quite new to the game, :) im lvl 72 in spvp and like lvl 20 in WvW

• @Sleepwalker.1398 said:
    The editing, specially the blinking put me off.

ill use less next time :) just trying to make It all dramatic :)

• Thank you Everyone who gave feedback ! :) Ill work on everything mentioned and try to become a better content creator !

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.