Suggestions:Hair for hats, Face accessories Slot

InvaGir.9158

Hair for Hats:I know it was suggested like a million times but....I will suggest it again in case Anet forgot about it..We need hair for hats!I main asura without a bald head and for me it looks weird to have a bald head whenever I'm wearing the wizard hat.I really love this hat and I want to use it but I feel incomplete without my hairstyle.

Face Accessories:I really love some of them I really want to use them but...I can't :\Why?! Because it denies me the possibility to use any headgear I want.Can we please get for christmas a face accesories slot please =]

Ty for your time.

@"Dante.1763" said:This has been discussed quite a bit in the past on the old forums, and the reason they dont do this is theyd have to go in and model each and every single hair with the hat as well, resulting in alot more work for the skins.

I noticed this hat gives you one of the asura hairstyles I never pickedhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Swaggering_HatI'm also pretty sure it applies to all the racesHonestly I don't really mind what hairstyle they pick they can only choose one instead of remodeling all hats with all the existing hairstyles.

At least we will be able to wear the wizard hat or the the top hat or any hat that bans hair from your scalp and and enjoy it.it looks even more ridiculous on female characters especially humans and norns.

@InvaGir.9158 said:

@"Dante.1763" said:This has been discussed quite a bit in the past on the old forums, and the reason they dont do this is theyd have to go in and model each and every single hair with the hat as well, resulting in alot more work for the skins.

I noticed this hat gives you one of the asura hairstyles I never picked
I'm also pretty sure it applies to all the racesHonestly I don't really mind what hairstyle they pick they can only choose one instead of remodeling all hats with all the existing hairstyles.

At least we will be able to wear the wizard hat or the the top hat or any hat that bans hair from your scalp and and enjoy it.it looks even more ridiculous on female characters especially humans and norns.

You might not mind, but if my Charr with her spiky short mane suddenly had long curly hair id be upset, so yes they would have to model all the hats with all the hairs or the game would lose out on fashion combos that already exist, or lock people into using certain items because of the one hair that would be modeled to the hat or other head item. Having hair go invisible looks the most ridiculous on Charr regardless of gender as they usually have the most of it on their head(by shear bulk), and it covers the back of their neck as well.

@Dante.1763 said:

@Dante.1763 said:This has been discussed quite a bit in the past on the old forums, and the reason they dont do this is theyd have to go in and model each and every single hair with the hat as well, resulting in alot more work for the skins.

I noticed this hat gives you one of the asura hairstyles I never picked
I'm also pretty sure it applies to all the racesHonestly I don't really mind what hairstyle they pick they can only choose one instead of remodeling all hats with all the existing hairstyles.

You might not mind, but if my Charr with her spiky short mane suddenly had long curly hair id be upset, so yes they would have to model all the hats with all the hairs or the game would lose out on fashion combos that already exist, or lock people into using certain items because of the
one
hair that would be modeled to the hat or other head item. Having hair go invisible looks the most ridiculous on Charr regardless of gender as they usually have the
most
of it on their head(by shear bulk), and it covers the back of their neck as well.

I would also love to keep my anime hair it will be perfect with the hat but its a resource they can't or wont spend.Besides that any type of hair if its not bald should be fine.

Right now it looks awful

@Dante.1763 said:This has been discussed quite a bit in the past on the old forums, and the reason they dont do this is theyd have to go in and model each and every single hair with the hat as well, resulting in alot more work for the skins.

Unless they were to do the same with future releases a they did with the last one, the feathered hat, and build the hair into the design with a separate color channel.T'would be nice; JS

Archived