Competitive PvP? Why is...

EnderzShadow.2506

Anet wants to market GW2 as competitive...

Why is every tool used in every other competitive online game non-existent in GW2? No good reason.

Why can't I see the most played class? No good reason.

Why can't I see the most wins per class? No good reason.

Why can't I see players stats per account? No good reason.

Why can't I see builds used? No good reason.

Why can't I see a characters Rating? No good reason.

GW2 shows top 250, but I can't just search someone by their name. WoWarmory anyone?WoWarmory first update was June 2007, yup, more than 11 years ago.WoW did it 3 years in and Gw2 has been out 6 years.

Lastly, Anet, please make a real tri-spec option for armor and traits that can be saved.The game auto changes my spec when I go into wvw, pve, pvp but you can't change my weapons?Give me the player, the choice to change what I want for the environment Im playing in.Let me the player have multiple 'Templates' that I can switch to on the fly.

This is fair criticism for a game I enjoy, I would just enjoy it so much more if these changes were implemented.

@JayAction.9056 said:

@"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

Why can't I see builds used?
No good reason.

That’s part of the competition. Creating the build.

It’s always funny seeing people call something weak when it is actually OP... then months or years after everyone catches on you see the forums complain ... like soulbeast or condi thief in HOT

If months or years can pass before "people catch on" it's safe to say that whatever you were playing was absolute garbage all that time then a balance patch suddenly made it good.

Archived