My D key (movement right) keeps getting stucked

Neoniac.2813

Hey , after i get my new pc , my d key keeps getting stucked in game . If i press it like 1 sec , my character is doing a 180 degree turn , i mean it happens longer then the normal , it should stop when i release it normally . But when i change the key it works normally , but i can t play it without wasd setup , can u help me pls

Since this doesn't happen when you switch the keybinding, it sounds like there's a problem with they keyboard itself instead of a GW2 problem. You might google the type of keyboard you have along with a phrase like "key sticking" and see if anyone else has encountered that problem and has a potential fix.

Actually, every now and then (very infrequently) my character will also go into spin I can't stop. I don't think it's my keyboard.

For what it's worth, I found that I got a lot less weird movement glitches when I remember to totally exit from GW2 after logging out. If I leave the app running while logged out, and simply log in again, I often have problems with movement, speed, and camera control. Seems to be some sort of issue with my Open GL. I don't know if that will help you, but if you have the habit of leaving the app running, try quitting it between game sessions.

(Some of my other symptoms were: character being hyper-accelerated until my first combat or other game interaction, and my video going into wild spins when trying to adjust the camera.)

Have the same problem... but it's not just rigth, it's also left. While I walk and use the left(A) or the right(D) buttons, from time to time my character starts moving in that derection without me clicking it. I fix it by simply just click the direction my character is autowalking and the character stops...It is quite similar to the autowalk forward and stopping it by clicking W, but something is triggering it that I'm not familiar of. Keep in mind I have this problem from the start of Guild Wars 2. One day it just started happening and didn't stop from then. While that time I changed computers, changed from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I even deleted 1,2 times the game and reinstalled it from scratch so keyboard problem is out of the question. I know that people don't have the same problem as mine, was asking lots of players about it. I guess it has something to do with the account because tryed wto play with my friends account and didn't had the problem with the autowalk left or right.I do believe the bug is happening while I use double click left or right to dodge + walking forward??? , maybe with some other combination of keys and is not 100% thing to happen when I dodge.

Archived