A GW2 Birthday Mug — Guild Wars 2 Forums

A GW2 Birthday Mug

zMADCAT.7831zMADCAT.7831 Member
edited December 2, 2018 in Community Creations

The parents of a friend of ours asked us if we could create a mug for their daughter's birthday showing some of her GW2 characters. We grabbed some screenshots she had posted of her characters, did a bit of Photoshop jiggery pokery and printed this mug for her:

The middle couple are her and her husbands characters & I gave the left character a GW1 style boss outline as they are both avid GW1 fans B)

She loved it :)

Comments

• Just wanted to add a note, this is my first post here and I had a terrible time getting the images to appear so here is what I have learned for anyone else having problems posting images:

• Firstly and most importantly there are a limited number of sites that these forums will display images from (for security reasons I assume). According to the FAQ - "You may embed an image from Tumblr, YouTube, Facebook, or Imgur by using the Image Url option in the editing bar above the text frame." So lesson 1 is read the FAQ.
    • Secondly read this detailed guide on posting images which recommends using Imgur.
    • I don't have an Imgur account so I posted my images to my Tumblr account and followed the instructions above.
    • Still no luck but I eventually noticed that the Tumblr image link started with a "66." which implies a specific image server at Tumble so I removed the "66." from the URL's and the images appeared, yay :)

Hopefully I'll get around to posting more GW2 art here soon <3

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.