How come I don't get rolling racer achievements? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

How come I don't get rolling racer achievements?

I have finished the race/arena within time limit but I don't get the achievements? Or am I supposed to finish it in gold?

The Rolling Competitor seems to be working though. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Aaralyna.3104Aaralyna.3104 Member ✭✭✭

The Rolling Competitor achievements are to do each track 15x laps (regardless of result) > gives a race scarf
    The Ace achievements require you to get Gold time. Do all of them in gold and you get a golden race scarf.

• Hi,

The main components require you to at least get Silver in the tracks. The Rolling Ace component requires you to get a Gold in all five major tracks. The Competitor, as Aaralyna.3104 stated, requires 15 runs/laps, either timed or race.

"I may not have my shinies anymore, but I'm still an honorary skritt!"
    Roaming skritt needs caffeine badly.
    Oldschool electronic music enthusiast.

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

You don’t get the bronze/silver/gold rewards unless you have the trial active. This also means you don’t get credit for the achievements tied specifically to those. Kind of annoying for the tracks tied to the daily as I have to do four laps on those.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.