Payback Trait

AikijinX.6258

So does anyone actually know how this trait even works? Why did they make the trait tool tip so ambiguous. How does renewing gaze activate, is there a buff or an animation-like aura that shows us when it has activated? Is there a CD on it?

I still may be a little new to things since my hiatus from the game, and my slow return, but why is the tool tip so vague?

Why are they not bringing back the old trait, Unforgiving? Was anything said about this?

Trait works fine and an excellnt trait dependent on build. All skills garner a 20 percent cooldown reduction on kill. No ICD . In other words if you defeat your mark and have something like Thieves guild as your elite you can get multiple 20 percent cooldown reduction. The cooldown reduction applies to ALL skills.

Generally if in Rifle you would not want this s silent scope the go to but on any other DE build this a solid choice.

So a best case scenario. I am in a condition build with Skale venom traited along with Thieves guild and Binding shadows as utilities along with Withdraw on heal. I mark my opponent and load up Thieves guild sharing Skale. I use binding shadow on the enemy for immob and vuln add managing to kill the foe. In beween I used withdraw as a heal. On making the kill all of Thieves Guild, Skale venom , Withdraw and Binding shadows garner a 20 percent lower cooldown. This lower icd is premised not on time left in the cooldown but on the base ICD of skill. This means that 24 seconds knocked of the Thieves guild ICD , 3.6 on the heal and 6 seconds on skale amd binding shadows all at once.

This allows you to ready for the next enemy much quicker and works really nice if also traited Improv. Your utilities just come ready faster as long as you can kill someone.

Archived