What music is this? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What music is this?

In Dragon's Stand, the 3rd music to always play after joining the map is an unreleased track. It's very eerie and menacing, and has a xylophone ascending in tone 4 times in the middle

In Tangled Depths, when the countdown starts for King of the Jungle, a 5 minute music plays

What are the music names and can they please be put on Soundcloud?

please make a Taimi voice mail pack
my QoL wishes

Comments

• Batel.9206Batel.9206 Member ✭✭✭

Is the Dragon's Stand music this one?

fear not this night
    you will not go astray

• Jura.2170Jura.2170 Member ✭✭✭

That's the King of the Jungle music I'm looking for

It's not the Dragon's Stand one

my QoL wishes

• Batel.9206Batel.9206 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2018

Darn...not sure which Dragon's Stand music you're referring to, then; most of the times I've been on that map, I can barely hear the music with all of the combat noises layered on top of it. Now I'm curious...

There's a list of all the soundtracks in Heart of Thorns, plus untitled background music and HoT raid music (as well as "The Mordrem" from Season Two). Perhaps the one you're looking for is in there...somewhere?
    Edit: Based off of what you've said, I wonder if the music you're looking for is actually the Dragon's Stand theme. It's pretty eerie, and there's some sort of instrument chiming softly [Mordremoth's theme] near the middle of the track.

fear not this night
    you will not go astray

It's not in that list

It's much more eerie than than the Dragon's Stand theme

my QoL wishes

edited December 4, 2018

The name in the Youtube video is wrong. The Tangled Depths music isn't on Soundcloud and isn't BGM 6

soundcloud.com/arenanet/sets/gw2-heart-of-thorns-combat-music

my QoL wishes

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.